Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ForexPros

Account Closed
Impact
What is the maximum income you make from one domain parked

$100/month from me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
jamie31877 said:
I posted somthing on NP a couple of weeks ago that I did by accident and made $40 in 7 days parking with over 60% CTR.
I'm wondering: do you think this was successful because the subject matter of your first post was of a...uh...prurient nature? That is, are you doing the same thing again with Adult-content domain names? Or are you trying it was some other non-adult generic domain? (And secondly, with your NameDrive parking is it a fair assumption to say that you're using adult keywords?)

Drew

•••
How do you guys earn so much from parked names, I only got £0.99 :(. Got nearly 100 uniques tough.

•••
$3500/ month

Pure generic domain

•••
Lemon Jelly said:
How do you guys earn so much from parked names, I only got £0.99 :(. Got nearly 100 uniques tough.
How many domains? Where are they parked? What are the extensions? What are the domains? Are they popular searches? What are the keywords? How many keywords? Is it a static parked page?

All are things to take into consideration when parking domains. Some take work, some take time. If it ain't working, time to change the keywords or find another parking host.

rocketfly said:
NameDrive
Thanks. Signed up yesterday. Going to try some there as many at Sedo just aren't paying squat. Some nice landing pages at ND.

•••
Ok well one has been on nearly a month now I think so I'll give it time, the hits are starting to come, just not many clicks.

•••
WoW, I got $21.5/Click @ Fabulous! That's freaking fabulous!

100 uniques daily or so far this month?
One of my domains got 300 uniques daily, but no one clicks. Almost 10000 visitors per month, and got only 20 clicks which left me with 6 bucks. Those visitors know what they were looking for (not for fun), so they just closed the page when they got into it (just like me). Oh well...

Lemon Jelly said:

•••
wow - you guys are getting some nice clicks eh :) they must be real sweet domains to make $1,000 to $3,000

My most for one domain in a month was 14.14 euros ( $18.50 ) on a .co.uk - I was pretty pleased with that as it only cost me $13 to reg it for two years.

Pitty It does'nt make that every month !

•••
Smooth said:
mine is a .com making around $1k per month, parked at ND..
i always was wondering, when people say, that parked domain is making that much money, did you registered it, or did you bought it? and if you bought it, how much did you spent?
the reason i am asking, last 1 year i have registered lots of domains, some of them dropped and parked , but maximum they was making on parking was about $20 a month.
What is the secret to bring that much traffic? how do you advertice parked page? I think those are questions everybody would love to know answers/step-by-step instructions :).

•••
gugush said:
i always was wondering, when people say, that parked domain is making that much money, did you registered it, or did you bought it? and if you bought it, how much did you spent?
the reason i am asking, last 1 year i have registered lots of domains, some of them dropped and parked , but maximum they was making on parking was about $20 a month.
What is the secret to bring that much traffic? how do you advertice parked page? I think those are questions everybody would love to know answers/step-by-step instructions :).

Well, I regged that name. Its a typo of an existing high-traffic website. Suppose you hear a site name, and if you were to open that site how would you spell it? for eg, there's this site zapak.com which is a high-traffic site.. now.. zapuk.com could bring in lotsa traffic. This is especially the case for sites advertised offline.. (like TV, advertising boards etc). And, there's no point in advertising parked sites. Only targetted visitors click. Others wont.

•••
thank you for honest answer. so by registering "zapuk", when "zapak" alredy belonges to somebody, you are not meeting any trademark issues?

Last edited:
•••
oh btw i dont own zapuk.com. Was just an example. And, suck.com, sack.com, sick.com are different, aren't they?

So why not have it as ZapUK.com ;) . Unless they have TM on zapuk, you may not be in trouble I guess.

•••
•••
Bragging rights

I made 57 cents in one YEAR on one of my sites! lol ShUCKS!

•••
I'm new to this whole parking thing...can someone please explain to me the role of keywords? I thought they were just used for selling your domain, but from what I've read in this thread they are important for generating revenue as well...? confused.

•••
key-words are the key of generating money! That is their role :). keywords, which parking compay is using to promote somebodyes link on your parking page worth some money. more expensive keyword being used for your domain parking, more expensive klicks you will get. Let say "home loan" keyword in your homeloandomain.com will get klicks, which will pay you $1.00 per klick. and word "mortgage" will pay you $3.00 per klick, and some other word will pay just $0.03 per klick. which keyword you will start develop and promote?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back