showcase Your funniest domain or collectors domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ricardo M

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I thought to open this thread as i just bought largestdomain.com

No idea what to do with it but i think it's fun to own the "largest domain" which names do you own just for fun or would like to hold for it's special meaning?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
coincidentally just regged

YorDaddy.com (inspired by Mike Mann's [email protected])

so soon you guys can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Fyi these were taken

YurDaddy.com
YourDaddy.com (obviously)
even YerDaddy.com is taken

I swear domainers have great sense of humor!

lol

•••

GiantDouche.com

797e630732df3fc8710e0a68ff7abeb36348d9bb6467510db1fa7747873b0518.jpg

•••
•••
Man's laughter dot com

Some see it as manslaughter dot com though

•••
This thread reminded me of an idea I had a while ago, so I just registered the longest dinosaur name micropachycephalosaurus.co.uk

Every time you buy something here in the UK (electronics etc) the person serving you will always try and get your email address. Obviously to try and suck every penny they can out of you at a later date.

I'm so sick of telling them no thanks I'm happy with a paper receipt that I'm going to set up a nice little email address for these people.

The email address will be...

receipts @ micropachycephalosaurus.co.uk

And when they ask can you spell that please, at least I can look them honestly in the eye and say I don't have a clue how to spell it.

My guess is most will settle with giving me a good old fashioned receipt :)

•••
•••
Oh god. I have a lot of these...

I reg'd "doyouwanttobefriends.com" & "doyouwannabefriends.com" w/ catch all emails.

So, if the cashier is hot and she asks for my email, I can be like "[email protected]" :xf.love:.

xD

Last edited:
•••
I bought Uncutclips.com for funny website. Got same social media IDs too.

•••
Does this count? do // not // contact // com

•••
I also consider "Tut Pump" funny.

•••
•••
•••
Since my name's Donnie...

PrimaDonnie in COM :ROFL:

•••
I keep renewing

letter • rip

make it stop

•••
🖕😡🖕 .ws

(Mods, that's the domain...not my reaction to someone.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Throwing one more in here which isn't funny on its own, but considering I'm the vegetarian owner of...

Hamburgerr / COM
"Vegetarian Owned, Carnivore Approved."

•••
This thread reminded me of an idea I had a while ago, so I just registered the longest dinosaur name micropachycephalosaurus.co.uk

Every time you buy something here in the UK (electronics etc) the person serving you will always try and get your email address. Obviously to try and suck every penny they can out of you at a later date.

I'm so sick of telling them no thanks I'm happy with a paper receipt that I'm going to set up a nice little email address for these people.

The email address will be...

receipts @ micropachycephalosaurus.co.uk

And when they ask can you spell that please, at least I can look them honestly in the eye and say I don't have a clue how to spell it.

My guess is most will settle with giving me a good old fashioned receipt :)
Wow !!! That's funny as hell!!! I literally just wiped the tears from laughing so hard !!! Way to fight back !

•••
•••
I own funner.ca, does that count as a fun domain name?:xf.smile:

•••
i dont own, but i thought it was funny when i saw it on GD exp auction list

SmartPoo . com "because no one likes a dumb shyt"

upload_2018-4-21_19-36-41.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back