Dynadot

Your First Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

passengerpigeon

Account Closed
Impact
What was the first domain name that you got?

What is the best name you have at the moment?

I'm interested...

My answers:

the first name I bought, which was last october, was "fluwatch2006.com". Not the greatest, but I guess that's to be expected.

The best name I have is "ticktock.com".My dad's friend used to run his webdesign operation from it, and he hasn't used it for a few years. I offered him $1000 for it last Saturday and he was nice enough to accept: what a nice guy. : > ) I think it's the perfect name for an auction website!

best,

matt f.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just got into domains a few weeks ago but my first domain is www.redlinetoyz.com

redline is a collector term for the hotwheels from 1968-1977 with redlines on the tires

toyz =toys

•••
My first was this year and is is http://www.jxsdesigns.info
This is for my webdesign site as I really like webdesigning for some odd reason.
Its not much of a domain name, but hey its a first.

•••
•••
ujo.net might be my best domain name. I registerd so many domains I can't remember my first domain.

•••
My first domain name was newsnotion.com, which I was going to use for a blog on blogger, but it didn't work out. So right now I just use it to test things.

•••
•••
speedytermpapers.com-my old essay writing site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
my first domain was joshlloyd.co.uk and then after that i got into domains and development and reged one nearly everyday :)

•••
•••
First Domain: showsover.co.uk
Best Domain: Vuxu.com
Worst Domain: Dourl.com

•••
first domain i got for free with a hosting package was:
wally-world.co.uk, about a year ago, it was an IT project and absolutely useless, the first domain I registered was tutorial-site.net, and the first i bought was vistaonline.biz (both from namepros!), i don't know what to think of them ,i just randomly got them, what do you think of them? they aren't developed because my parent's have a phobia of me buying webspace!

•••
First Domain: xionize.com
Best Domain: webmasterspalace.net
Worst Domain: emospace.info

•••
JanineXD said:
First Domain: xionize.com
Best Domain: webmasterspalace.net
Worst Domain: emospace.info

Emospace, :hehe:

My first was WrestleXtreme.com. I would argue it has been the best, though I was also fond of GeekGathering.com.

•••
Heh...memories!

First: computerworldforum.co.uk

Used to be a forum about computers (Suprisingly) running from phpBB...

•••
My first was vergenet.info that I can remember, I bet I had one before that. But my best one now is WiiResources.com, which I am looking to sell. (I still have vergenet.info also, but I don't use it.)

•••
mine first domain is shimmeringgraphix.com and it's still my domain i've had it for 3 years :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back