Domain Empire

Your Feedback about AdBrite

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
Hi readers,

I'm setting up a new website, and I decided to go for AdBrite to show ads on my site.

I appreciate your feedback about AdBrite's service, pros and cons. This will help a lot.

Thanks
Ik

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will suggest to go with Adsense. I have seen people who first tried Adsense and then they moved to Adbrite. After they tried Adbrite, they then came to know that there is a big difference in the money that one can earn with adsense vs adbrite. Adsense pay very good where via adbrite, you cannot earn as good as Adsense.

•••
But AdBrite is better on a CPM basis, AdSense is good if you know ppl are clicking on your ads and not ad-blind.

•••
Adbrite is great for those Anime/Manga sites etc. their rules are less strict than AdSense. But you need loads of traffic more than with AdSense to earn from Adbrite.

•••
•••
I just love payment through Western Union by google adsense. Fast and Safe.

•••
I'd say stay away from Adbrite - they kept all the money I had earned (about $200) and told me to submit all these documents to them to prove that the clicks and impressions were legit. They were. I never bothered to send in the documents. The trouble with these ad networks is they can kick you out anytime and keep your earnings.

•••
I just love payment through Western Union by google adsense. Fast and Safe.

Yes, such payment method is great, but unfortunately it is not supported for my region :) even PayPal withdrawals are not allowed for my region. It's really funny.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

I'd say stay away from Adbrite - they kept all the money I had earned (about $200) and told me to submit all these documents to them to prove that the clicks and impressions were legit. They were. I never bothered to send in the documents. The trouble with these ad networks is they can kick you out anytime and keep your earnings.

That's really sad. Anyway, I'm going to stick to AdSense, it is a well known and trusted company.

•••
•••
•••
Adbrite is good in submitting websites but it doesnt pay much\

•••
i like to be paid by paypal........ and hence i opted for bidvertiser.com...........if you are not in us........it is better to be paid by paypal.........

•••
I use to have adbrite ads on my site but it used to slow down my pages, so I decided to remove them.

•••
Adbrite is good but not as much as adsense. Another alternative i'd say is bidvertiser, with an extremely low payout of $10, its quite easy not to loose much if any problems occur.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back