IT.COM

Your Favourite Registration of the year 2022 - Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We're getting towards the backend of the year now. Ho ho ho! 🎅🌲 to those who are into that sort of thing.

I thought it would be nice to ask all NP'ers the question:

What is YOUR favourite domain registration/acquisition of the year 2022?

🚨🚨🚨🚨
== Thread Rules, read before posting: ==

- ONE (single, 1, uno) FAVOURITE domain per post.
- Must have been acquired by YOU, this year (the year 2022).
- No repeated favourite post by the same user within the thread - it wouldn't your SINGLE favourite domain if you did that now would it?
- No posts containing multiple domains - we won't know what your favourite is!!!
- No posts containing multiple domains and then pointing out your favourite out of the bunch. One domain please!!
- No moaning that I've used the English (UK) spelling of favourite. Read as favorite if desired.
- No .xyz names. (Ok, just kidding 👻, it better be good though)

- Discussion or thoughts allowed, obviously (eg. "Wow, that's a nice name" or "Unlucky, if that's the best you've got then...")
- No surreptitiously sneaking in more favourite domains into your responses to other's names.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SaintAnthony.xyz. He was a'great saint, and one prayed to for finding things. I was definitely excited to get the domain!

Hope this isn't too off-topic, but my Grandmother did this too (praying to St Anthony to find things). Nice to see someone else who does this.

She was Catholic, I wonder if you are as well.

Cheers!

•••
Hope this isn't too off-topic, but my Grandmother did this too (praying to St Anthony to find things). Nice to see someone else who does this.

She was Catholic, I wonder if you are as well.

Cheers!
Thanks for sharing that. Since it is a bit off topic, I'm delighted to share that answer and the story inspiring the domain by PM!
And thank you to the OP for posting this thread. It really has brought a smile to my face, seeing what domain registrations others have treasured this year, and being reminded that it's not necessarily the appraisal value that matters.

•••
plishy dot//com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thou shalt have a plishy on a little dishy.

Thou shalt have a plishy when the boat comes in... 🎵

•••
Tough to pick one, but my favorite reg of 2022 (so far):

Pure Web dot ORG

•••
Hmmm....interesting. What is a "plishy?"
I have no idea. Possibly a variant of plushy. Or possibly nothing.

p(ub)lish... hadn't thought of that before.
Thou shalt have a plishy on a little dishy.

Thou shalt have a plishy when the boat comes in... 🎵
Something seems a little fishy,
about this cute .com called plishy.
We may not know what it means,
but might be used for rhyming schemes?:unsure:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you for you contributions so far.

Glad to see that my quip about xyz didn't put you off 😇. Two brandables there I see.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone shares.
Hand registered maxthevax.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Surprised nobody's mentioning any .io names so far.

Mine is Bottleneck.io

•••
Probably the2024elections DOT com

•••
There are quite a few this year. But the one given below is something I really like.

Valium (xyz)

•••
•••
•••
The year is drawing to a close. Interested to know about any other favourite domains for this year 😄🎉

•••
•••

Mycommunity DOT ORG​

Godaddy Expired auctions

•••
Aiwaifu in king ,a hand reg
My love

•••
Back