Dynadot

information Your biggest mistakes in domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
My biggest mistakes so far :

i invested ( wasted ) to much money ( around 6000,-$ )
in Flippa & Sedo Showcase with nearly no results :xf.confused:

let,s learn from our mistakes and share

big-mistake.jpg

538896.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered following domains @2$ each domain and wasted my 20$ for registering them , lol it is not a big loss but i learn something from it,
turbb.com- turbo bikes
turbv.com turbo v engines
c0at.com
s1nk.com
0aaa.com

•••
Today: Your single best tip on how to start the journey into the domain world. / Why is .net more expensive than .com in domain registrars and resellers? / Cheapest method to transfer domain to new buyer? / And more.

Here are the new discussions and domain name news that caught my eye today.

Wine and Beer domains – Be sure to check your portfolio for one of these.

You Guys Laughed, but Look – Check out these typo domains that turned brandable.

PowerfulTECH.com – What kind of value would you put on this domain?

Cheapest method to transfer domain to new buyer? – Anyone have some secret methods to a cost effect transfer?

Your single best tip on how to start the journey into the domain world. – Lets share some of the best domain investing tips to help each other out.

Why is .net more expensive than .com in domain registrars and resellers? – Anyone have some inside information as to why the pricing is opposite of what it should be?

What is your biggest mistake in Domaining – I think we all have a mistake or two that we regretted. what was yours?

•••
•••
Coming late to the party, i have been on and off over the internet in different stuff and the only regret is that i should have started domaining some good years ago but as they say its never too late.

•••
Buying domains and waiting for an end user to come along to offer me 500x the price I paid for the domain.

•••
Registered ovargo.com for a side project a couple years back. When it fell through I sold it on flippa for dirt cheap. I've had sellers remorse ever since. It still remains undeveloped(doesn't even resolve) and it just keeps getting renewed every year. I know it's petty, but still...

Last edited:
•••
Trying to sell a domain which didn't belong to the owner and had to cancel the transaction.

•••
•••
•••
accidentally pitching the owner his own domain. not the best of conversations, i must say'

•••
Sold : AppleBitcoin.com but forgot to increase the BIN at Afternic :()

•••
Buying anything that wasn't .com - just my own opinion -

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back