domain Your appraisals please

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

globegenius

Account Closed
Impact
Hello everyone. I'm Mike from Canada. I'm new to the site and new to selling domains. I've been selling online for years but domains are new for me. I've put a couple of my domains up for sale but really do not know where the price should be? Any appraisals would be great. Also I do not know who is reputable or not regarding appraisals. It will take me a awhile to get the "feel" of things here and find out who is good at appraisals. I'm hoping for abit of feedback so I can know roughly where I should start my domain prices at. I have one that has google in the context but it appears that I'm not in trademark violation after consulting google webmasters and getting a reply from a google employee. Here is some I will probally put up for sale. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on prices.

googlevault.com
bizestock.com
ubuywarehouse.com
ubuywarehouse.net
comfycore.com
moistme.com
businessdaz.com
zmatricks.com
globegenius.com

:hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All but the first one are reg fee. They are just awkwardly worded, and don't really seem to have any solid connection between the keywords.

As for the first one, tread extremely carefully. Even if a Google employee did tell you that it's OK (and that employee should be fired for saying such a foolish thing), I highly doubt they had any legal knowledge or authority to tell you such a thing. That domain is still most likely infringing, and unless you have something in writing from Google's general counsel, don't believe a single word of what anyone else says. If you're really insistent on selling it, definitely consult a knowledgeable TM attorney on that, since otherwise you're just going to be courting danger.

•••
Make sure you save that reply from Google and that it's from an official spokesperson. IMO.

•••
Hello. It was printed out the day I seen it. lol As stated in another post googlehosting.org has been operating as a business since 2007. My domain is simiiar and I also state in the domain I am not endoresd or affiliated with google in any way what so ever. There is lots of domains with google in the context published. I've sent a couple of emails to google regarding it but no answer except what I got in the webmasters forum so far. I do know they would "not approve" but that is different than "not allowed".
I really have no idea if my domains are worth anything, so I'm asking you people with experience in this field. I'm more of a software seller.

Last edited:
•••
moistme.com got an edge to it, goodluck

•••
Welcome aboard!

All domains 0 - regfee IMHO.

•••
•••
Nothing? Oh well back to the drawing board then. Still looking for that great domain that is not already bought. Aren't we all? With my hosting panel I could make thousands of sub domains then. Thanks for the replies anyway. No sense selling them at this point I gather. I'll keep working on the SEO for them.

•••
I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that want to get moist! Good luck. The rest are reg fee as stated IMO.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back