Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BUMDeal.com appraisals please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HighValueBrands

Established Member
Impact
52
NO Laughing BUMDeal.com appraisals please

I am considering selling this one. I would include the developed site.

I am not looking for appraisals on the site itself, just the name BUMDeal.com

thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bum as in bad, or bum as in *ss. The bad is a better fit. The *ss is funnier!

$17.50
ST
 
0
•••
I like it! $20-30 IMHO...good luck!
 
0
•••
Cute! :tu:
Would be smart to secure the plural, variations, as well.
$48.75 - $75+ (for the "package"), IMHO ... I like it! Much more :$: with full-scale development.
PS. Saw the "Press Release" of October 9, 2002, as well. ;)
 
0
•••
Not bad, around $30.
 
0
•••
Domain + Site ~$200
 
0
•••
BumDeal.com - $20.00-$30.00 (just the domain)

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Didn't realize there was a site, cool! Should be worth a little more...
 
0
•••
$15 TO $25
 
0
•••
$20 - $25
 
0
•••
I'm not soo sure about the domain by itself, but with the development (the website) I'm sure it could earn you some pocket.

Good Luck. :)
 
0
•••
$12 - 16
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back