IT.COM

poll Your appraisal mantra?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Your appraisal mantra?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Tools like Estibot

votes
    0.0%
  • Google Search for potential leads

votes
    13.3%
  • Namebio related sales

votes
    33.3%
  • Solely based on the name

votes
    40.0%
  • Others. Pls mention

votes
    13.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
How do you appraise your domain names?
Choose from the potential options.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good afternoon,

I would answer all of the above if it were an option.

I use Estibot and Godaddy together but as 99% of my names are registered at GD I tend to lean on theirs more.

They are guides only and until the day that one robot and one human check every domain name together it will never be 100% accurate.

I probably also use resources that surround me every day such as social media, TV, internet and NP especially to keep an eye on past performance and future potential.

Keeping an eye on what is currently selling helps to identify key trends from the past that are now coming to fruition and it also gives a guide on how long to hold a specific niche domain name.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Others. Pls mention

I use experience, which could also be added to the list :xf.wink:

•••
Good afternoon,

I would answer all of the above if it were an option.

I use Estibot and Godaddy together but as 99% of my names are registered at GD I tend to lean on theirs more.

They are guides only and until the day that one robot and one human check every domain name together it will never be 100% accurate.

I probably also use resources that surround me every day such as social media, TV, internet and NP especially to keep an eye on past performance and future potential.

Keeping an eye on what is currently selling helps to identify key trends from the past that are now coming to fruition and it also gives a guide on how long to hold a specific niche domain name.

Regards,

Reddstagg
Yes. I forgot to add multiple voting in this particular case.
Others. Pls mention

I use experience, which could also be added to the list :xf.wink:
Absolutely. An important one, indeed!

•••
I said other because I use all of the above in addition to my intuition.

•••
I often search for related domains and see the price they are listed for sale or I search for GoDaddy related sales. Before, I usually ask others to appraise it for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back