IT.COM

You all decide am I right or is Sedo right (Part 2 fastfood.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo ethics part 2 --

Sedo published domain sale of fastfood.com for 250k usd somewhere between 2013-15. Someone made an offer of 250k usd for fastfood and then it was on auction for 7 days and domain was shown sold for 250k usd.
I followed that auction as I was interested in fastfood but 250k was out of my reach that time.
Everywhere on domain forums , dnjournal , namebio it was mentioned that fastfood was sold for 250k usd.

You all know what. That auction was never paid. And sedo and dave evanson did not care to issue a public info on the same. They all lied.
So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted ( in just a min of making an offer ). I was about to send money next day ..
But through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo .. the fastfood price of 250k was a lie and auction was never paid.
If i am lying about this I challenge to all domainers to ask about it from sedo..
I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal as they did for hormone.com with me.
Sedo refused. They said i have to pay commission of 12-14k usd for fastfood.
I asked Dave evanson when sale has not taken place , why should I pay commission. And why sedo did not bother to issue a public statement mentioning that their previous public release of 250k for fastfood was a lie. They must have cleared the air.
Sedo refused and blocked my account. Even though i joined sedo in 2011.
This kind of ethics sedo has and these hifi brokers have.
Sedo be sure India is not your playground and time has come now to create a transparent and ethical domain platform. I have never been to any domain conference and have no touch with any Indian domainer but i will do whatever I need to do so that sedo does not play it's dirty tricks with anyone else.
I also feel that selling price of kush.com is far greater than 500k but the seller has been given only 500k ..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is between me and them. Why are you so much bothered....
I am bothered with you, after claiming 3+ serious false statements about me on this thread.

Last edited:
•••
I am bothered with you, after claiming 3+ serious false statements about me on this thread.
I think wwwweb already put an end to this thread. I have accepted his last statement..
And I have made all of my statements . Also I have got support which I was seeking.... people have validated my point and I have made others aware..
now if you wanna start fight again ,I am not interested...

Last edited:
•••
This thread has seemed to go off topic, your original key message is sedo should make an effort to retract significant sales that do not go thru. It is more to do so with the sites you visit that you get your information from, and nobody can make them retract their info.

Take for instance crikey.com at dropcatch it has been auctioned 2 times, and now a 3rd time, last time it sold for $15,XXX. That $15K sale is out there, since it was not paid it is meaningless, lets hope it gets retracted as it gives a false comp of the valuation. As a domainer you can't really look to much info comps, those are mainly more for selling end users on. Also don't expect other companies to be honest, or have your best interest in mind, they really just care about their own bottom line for the most part.

So at the end of the day, everything falls on you, If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is, don't believe everything you see written online.

I also think there are breakdowns in his English.

I have been involved with offline auctions for a while now. If there is one thing you know is that “sold” does not mean “deal closed.”

Sold merely means the auction is completed and it is time for the buyer to pay.

When you see the item ornproperty relisted shortly after it tells you one thing... deal did not close.

After that $500k auction close, the domain appeared multiple times on flippa. Obviously did not close and you could have contacted the owner to verify as you should have.

Yes, perhaps Sedo can do something more to report incompleted deals but ultimately they don’t have to.

It is the buyers responsibility. In this case the original poster has completely failed to do his own research and was lazy, or bidding with emotion and not logic, and now is blaming SEDO.

A check with Whois would show domain did not move, and a simple search on common platforms would confirm it.

Don’t get lazy. How the heck do you bid $100k without first doing basic research? Notice I said Basic as this is what you should do for a $100 transaction or even a new handreg.

•••
I also think there are breakdowns in his English.

I have been involved with offline auctions for a while now. If there is one thing you know is that “sold” does not mean “deal closed.”

Sold merely means the auction is completed and it is time for the buyer to pay.

When you see the item ornproperty relisted shortly after it tells you one thing... deal did not close.

After that $500k auction close, the domain appeared multiple times on flippa. Obviously did not close and you could have contacted the owner to verify as you should have.

Yes, perhaps Sedo can do something more to report incompleted deals but ultimately they don’t have to.

It is the buyers responsibility. In this case the original poster has completely failed to do his own research and was lazy, or bidding with emotion and not logic, and now is blaming SEDO.

A check with Whois would show domain did not move, and a simple search on common platforms would confirm it.

Don’t get lazy. How the heck do you bid $100k without first doing basic research? Notice I said Basic as this is what you should do for a $100 transaction or even a new handreg.
I am not interested in replying now. if you wanna get an idea of my would be answer to your this question then please read each and everything from page 1 to last page of this thread. You will have an idea of my thought process for fastfood..
Thats all. Have a nice day or night , whatever it is right now outside your room..

•••
Barybadrinath, could you be more specific whats happened within you and Sedo? What they did wrong, please explain more detailed.

•••
now if you wanna start fight again ,I am not interested...

Yep, that's what I thought..

I will be blocking you but first I want to wait and see what will happen to you after throwing away false statements and dirty claims about me on this thread.

You lied about me, more than 3 times, with a bad will, to destroy my accountability.

And I believe it won't be go unpunished...

Yes you came and told me that the data published by thedomains is not correct..

" yes as you came to India and told me it's a lie , that's how i know about it".

You do not care about community. You do not care about the money being lost by new domainers as a result of " manipulation of sales data by sedo ".
You only care about your commission and nothing else

If this kind of mental state ( from your perspective) gets me good deals and helps in finding your dirty secrets I am happy to have it.

I feel pity on you if these are your business ethics.
You people are spiders, not humans

Ironically

So in 2018 i made an offer of 95k usd for fastfood.com which was immediately accepted

through my meditation and Indian Mantra power I came to know that all this was a trap from sedo

I refused to pay 250k usd and asked sedo to cancel the deal

Several times I said if you prove your false claims about me, I will freeze my account and will contact mods to restrict my account on nP.

@Amanda hope these helps...

Last edited:
•••
Barybadrinath, could you be more specific whats happened within you and Sedo? What they did wrong, please explain more detailed.
Well latest thing which sedo did wrong was allowing a hijacked domain changed hands on their platform. They have got their commission on the cost of buyer of cwr.com

•••
Yep, that's what I thought..

I will be blocking you but first I want to wait and see what will happen to you after throwing away false statements and dirty claims about me on this thread.

You lied about me, more than 3 times, with a bad will, to destroy my accountability.

And I believe it won't be go unpunished...

Ironically

Several times I said if you prove your false claims about me, I will freeze my account and will contact mods to restrict my account on nP.

@Amanda hope these helps...
If you wanna block me then do it. Don't say it again and again.
Do it in one press of a button..

•••
If you wanna block me then do it. Don't say it again and again.
Do it in one press of a button..

I did blocked you with informing you about this on this thread.

Than a fellow friend messaged me and let me know that you kept throwing away strange claims about me such as I visited you in India and so on.

You posted these, knowing I have blocked you, but didn't know that there are folks who back me up, once a jerk is back stabbing me and throwing lies when I am not aware of it..

Unpunished.. lol...
You read first what statement did you make before I made my first quoted statement .. i told this 2-3 times to you since morning....

I don't even get what you are saying.

Just move on, perhaps block me, and stop talking nonsense about me.

Last edited:
•••
I'm known for taking long bathroom breaks but just can't keep up with the drama in this thread!

I felt OP was delusional from the get go but gave him a fair chance I think, as did a lot of others. What bothers me is his uncalled for aggression and false claims towards @atinc and Sedo. I'm all about giving anyone a platform to speak their mind but at some point enough is enough and mods should step in and end it.

The past 17 or so pages have shown there's no reasoning with this guy and his acquisitions are false. There's no room for doubt. Like Sedo or don't, he's spreading verifiable false info which should be stopped at some point.

•••
I did blocked you with informing you about this on this thread.

Than a fellow friend messaged me and let me know that you kept throwing away strange claims about me such as I visited you in India and so on.

You posted these, knowing I have blocked you, but didn't know that there are folks who back me up, once a jerk is back stabbing me and throwing lies when I am not aware of it..

I don't even get what you are saying.

Just move on, perhaps block me, and stop talking nonsense about me.
I'm known for taking long bathroom breaks but just can't keep up with the drama in this thread!

I felt OP was delusional from the get go but gave him a fair chance I think, as did a lot of others. What bothers me is his uncalled for aggression and false claims towards @atinc and Sedo. I'm all about giving anyone a platform to speak their mind but at some point enough is enough and mods should step in and end it.

The past 17 or so pages have shown there's no reasoning with this guy and his acquisitions are false. There's no room for doubt. Like Sedo or don't, he's spreading verifiable false info which should be stopped at some point.
Your english dialogues wont lessen down the bad practices of sedo for which I have written about.
Second about atinc -- before I said that Mr Atinc came to India and told me about 500k usd lie from sedo for fastfood , he mentioned publicly that i was aware of sedo's false claim about 500k usd price for fastfood.
I replied him in sarcasm that " yes Mr atinc , you only came to india and told me that sedo is lying about 500k usd. That's how i came to know about sedo's lie."
When mr atinc has freedom to make an assumption about me , then i also have freedom to make an assumption about him.
Now you understand what I said.
If you have read properly , you would have not again and again cried for same point...

@Amanda Mam - you are cleaning my posts from here , may I ask will you do same for sedo's and their gang members ' posts as well...

•••

Blind faith is not faith --;
What justification do you have that sedo did right with the owner of cwr.com

•••
This thread is an absolute total waste of time. OP is a badass delusional whiner who is perhaps just seeking cheap publicity and berating all those who are giving him any advice. I doubt he has even 95k rupees in his bank, leave aside his claims of $95k $262k. Mods, please close this thread. @Amanda @Eric Lyon
Lol.. yes... God gave all money of this world to you only....

•••
I stopped writing on this thread yesterday after wwwweb made a valid point.
But it seems you and your gang members were not able to digest it , that how come a new domainer expose our unethical practices of industry in front of whole world ,so again and again you are writing posts out of frustration.
I will give it back everytime to you with " interest" earned...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back