domain ยินดี.com Thai for "happy"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poordaisy

Established Member
Impact
59
I own the name ยินดี.com. This is the word for "happy" or "pleased" in Thai and is used in phrases for "welcome".

exact 2,400
phrase 250,000+
broad 300,000+

I am not sure what to do with this - hold on to it, create a site, sell it.

I know a lot of people don't think much of IDN.com but, if I can get an opinion from someone of what single words are going for on the market, I would appreciate it.

According to whois, it had been registered before.

Stew
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back