IT.COM

Yet Another Person Banned From the Google AdSense Program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I was logging onto my account today and I saw the dread:

"Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application."

I was really worried and I go to my email account, guess what? "*Google AdSense Account Disabled." I was so unbelievably angry and it gave me some reasons why my account could have been disabled but not of them pertained to me. I've always followed the rules and I've always hated the people that didn't

Before I never thought that Google Adsense banned without a reason and now I know all those people were telling the truth in these threads.

I replied to their email with a detailed response and hopefully I get a detailed explanation on why account was disabled. If they can't give me a good reason, I will be making a website devoted to helping people receive the right information and not signup for Google Adsense.

All I can say is BOYCOTT GOOGLE ADSENSE!

Thank you and I hope everyone can make the right decision now.

P.S. Look at my positive feedback and my reputation here, do you think I would do something stupid like click on my own ads?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jmweb said:
So good for following your own advice.

John

I will do this IF they don't re-instate my account. I could understand if they get invalid clicks then they have to do something but if they don't accept my appeal I will know for sure that they really don't care. People may not have wanted to appeal and waste their time but I was making my money with Adsense and I really wanted it to stay that way.

•••
I got the appeal back and I'm not re-instated all they said was the exact same thing:

"...reconfirmed that invalid clicks were
generated on the ads on your site..."

I emailed them back asking when and where it happened but I don't think they will tell me. I also told them I could ban the IP address.

I don't know what to do, can someone recommend me a good PPC advertiser, also a CPM advertiser that accepts Proxy sites.

Thanks everyone!

•••
What you should do is what ya said at your first post here..

•••
NwS said:
What you should do is what ya said at your first post here..

Only thing is I'm having trouble finding good advertisers.

•••
robertall said:
all are a bit harsh in this thread, but i am making less than $1/day atm. All because g00gle suck at thier ads program.

once i hit $100 and i get payment, bidvertiser are my new PPC program

Robert.

bidvertiser sucks... you dont even get targeted ads... it seems there advertiser base is very small...

not sure why you guys are getting banned... but i got an email warning the other day saying i had used incentivised clicks.. i didnt directly.. i started a campaign with clicksor and well from refering logs i see a few of those scammy paid email sites
i removed the google ads from that site straight away...

Last edited:
•••
I'm trying Bidvertiser right now but I tried them before and they were horrible, so I don't know what I'm going to do.

•••
•••
A agree with the assessments of Bidvertiser. Pulled them from all my sites. The ads are all over the place...not even CLOSE to the content. Even after weeks of biting my lip waiting for them to get relevant.

Avoid at all costs.

S

•••
GoPC said:
A agree with the assessments of Bidvertiser. Pulled them from all my sites. The ads are all over the place...not even CLOSE to the content. Even after weeks of biting my lip waiting for them to get relevant.

Avoid at all costs.

S

Who do you use now? I'm using one pop under program that I'm trying but I want a banner ad program too that gives you decent money.

•••
Pop-under? Are you using Clicksor? I tried them as well... wasn't really happy with their relevance either.

Yahoo and Adsense "seem" to be the only real relevant ads program out there. I found the best relevance in parking pages at GoldKey. Email me for my affiliate link ;)

I joined a banner affiliate program that seems to be working for me pretty well too. It's nice because you can fine tune the banner for your site and select from a huge amount of advertisers to promote. All of these business goes into your single account so changing up your banners on a constant basis gives your site a fresh new look and it doesn't hurt your bottom line. I made just shy of $20 this week on banner sales, not a GREAT week but it helps :)

I'm not sure people like Pop-unders and Pop-unders are STRICTLY PROHIBITED for adsense users... so be warned. Clicksor uses pop-unders and if you get caught, you get banned.

S

•••
Another one...and counting...

•••
diegoid said:
Another one...and counting...

This is getting unbelievable. I made $100 before the 15th, so hopefully I still get my check because if I don't I'll be so angry because I worked so hard for it and it's paying for server fees.

•••
•••
•••
Google should save those ips to bann the clicker. Would be very funny to see a "click bastard" banned by his own adsense account due his actions when massclicking others ads.

•••
Anyone notice that Google doesn't have a phone number anywhere that you can phone to get a response? I'm pretty sure they just stopped reading my emails after the first one. Haven't got a response for around 6 days now.

•••
kjmz said:
Anyone notice that Google doesn't have a phone number anywhere that you can phone to get a response? I'm pretty sure they just stopped reading my emails after the first one. Haven't got a response for around 6 days now.

They never reply to any email.. Bots reply to your emails..

•••
Hmmm I wonder what it would take to start up a rival PPC advertising system, one that doesn't ban without cause or appeal. There seem to be a lot of pissed off ex-adsense users out there who would appreciate an alternative.

There are quite a few developers on Namepros, how about it???

•••
Too many PPC programs already..

•••
NwS said:
Too many PPC programs already..

There are a lot of them but a lot of them aren't good. I know one member here owns NetStumble.com or something like that but I can't seem to ever get the confirmation email.

That would be great if some of use could get together and build one but I don't think it really would happen.

•••
Starting the network is the easy part, recruiting advertisers and then retaining them...that's the hard part!

•••
totenmaske said:
Starting the network is the easy part, recruiting advertisers and then retaining them...that's the hard part!

I see, I see. I got one more question about Adsense can another person with the same address and I.P. address join?

•••
kjmz said:
I see, I see. I got one more question about Adsense can another person with the same address and I.P. address join?

I think ya need different name only. Nothing to do with IP for sure not 100% sure about address though..

•••
NwS said:
I think ya need different name only. Nothing to do with IP for sure not 100% sure about address though..

Well I got a different I.P. address now :)

I know my brother wouldn't mind signing up. So the only things that would be the same is the last name and address.

•••
What exactly did you mean by placing ads on non content based website? If it is a developed website, doesnt it count as a content site?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back