Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Yesterdays (5/14/2007) stats

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jasonmjt

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey Everyone.

I use domainsponsor. There is a message on the "DashBoard" that says "Regular Stats Maintenance - Mon May 14th 8 PM PST – Tues May 15th 6 AM PST ". Everything thing was fine last night, but as of this morning my stats from yesterday are now showing 0.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Thanks,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes me too. Doesn't show any stats for today. BTW, can you login?

nevermind login works now. stats should be up after the maintainance. I've noticed that DS and other parking had these problems frequently.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the response. I feel much better now. I had a pretty good day yesterday.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back