IT.COM

Yess Finally Domain Newbie!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Before I signed up, I have read all the post for newbies. Still, I feel like jumping in right away. I can hold myself back, trust me. I was wondering if some one can give me an example of buying, selling, and parking domains (explaining the transaction such as if the process of buy domains, then selling them. What if some one offers. What should i look for. And how this transaction should flow.) I have found some, but I personally feel that i dont completely understand it. Would be greatly appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
John

Welcome to NP and the world of domaining!.

May I suggest just spending a little more time reading the various threads that are located on NP's, there's a lot of information that I'm sure you'll find very useful, even experienced domainers learn new things everyday!.

The simple answer is that your question cannot be answered in this thread, it'll take a book to explain it all, and on that note, if you're willing to spend some money, there are a bunch of e-books now available for new domainers that will explain it all, do a seach for it on goole and you'll find those books!.

If you want some more information on those e-books, PM and I'll send you more information (I have it as god only knows I bought a bunch of these books myself :))

cheers

•••
first thing i would tell you is to have zero expectations on parking. odds are so high any name you register will make a few cents at best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back