Yes Or No?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ihosty

******** RegularEstablished Member
Impact
4
Im intrested on what you guys & ladies think about the new design I created for my hosting company. Please visit www.volonetworks.com and check it out and post your feed back, good or bad.

Thanks alot
Matt
volonetworks.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow all this great feedback, im lovin it.
 
0
•••
Whoa! Yes its great!!!!
 
0
•••
Great Job! The sites looks really good. The only comment I have is that the text on the front page could use a little more of a margin. It seems a little close to the edge for me.
 
0
•••
man i really love your work, totally radical :D
 
0
•••
im looking for jobs if any1 is intrested in me designing your template.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Looks good but I noticed a couple of things :

- You have no doctype :D
- When i put my mouse over the buttons : Buy now and More Info .. they turn to white ( or they disapeer ). Im using FireFox.
- The header is a little poor, IMHO.

But overall you did a good job. Congrats.

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
yes there r a couple errors yet that are being fixed up.
 
0
•••
yes or no....i say yes, definatly!
 
0
•••
thanks man, hey guys just added a drop down menu, still working on it hope everyone likes it.
 
0
•••
I like it! The layout, the colour, and so on!
 
0
•••
....

outstanding, great reviews.
 
0
•••
great job! very professional looking!
 
0
•••
Ver nice site. I love the layout and design of everthing there is nothing I would change.
 
0
•••
"We are also Paypal Varified! " mkae the "Sale" button a link instead of "Vist hosting section"

One of the best looking sites I've seen in a while
 
0
•••
Great layout!

Overall: 9/10
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back