NameSilo

Yahoo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

How can I get ranked in Yahoo? I need a simple guide on
ways to get listed in Yahoo Search Engine.

Please refer me to blogs or products that teach this.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can simply concentrate on quality of content in your site plus the quality of backlinks that your site gets. These two things can help your site to rank good in Yahoo and other SEs.

Not sure if you have opened this thread in the right section or not? :)

•••
You should submit your url to Yahoo first alongwith a sitemap. Make arrangements to ping yahoo every time your sitemap is updated. Once the basic steps are done, you can concentrate on SEO, there are plenty of free guides and tutorials out there.

•••
It pretty hard to get traffic from Yahoo than Google. Puting a Yahoo site map would give you a better chance I think.

•••
Obviously Yahoo does have a fraction of the traffic of Google in most parts of the world, but there is still traffic there.

I generally find that getting good rankings in Yahoo involves many of the same factors as with Google: content, inbound links, on-page SEO.

•••
should pay to yahoo to list there.

•••
I would like to asked how you will submit your site in yahoo? I have no idea about yahoo that much but I would like t oasked if how we can submit our site in yahoo so to improve yahoo ranking as well

•••
•••
Does Yahoo have a manual indexing page like google has Add your URL to Google ? It would be an easy way for low traffic blogs like mines to getting indexed quickly.
Mmmmm, OK. I'll play along...

Hint - You might want to take a look at the post just above yours.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back