Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Yahoo Y!Q

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
Whats up with this? I just found out about it..but uhhh... it seems rather obscure. is it just a way for yahoo to put themselves on your site.. like in an adsense type of way.. but we dont get paid for it????

doesnt make sense

http://yq.search.yahoo.com/splash/start.html
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is still in Beta testing, They might when fully released.
 
0
•••
so you use it? whats it doing for you? giving you content on your site that gets indexed?
 
0
•••
I will have a try with it later.
 
0
•••
hmm to me..all it seems to be is a nonpayed version of google's adsearch.... kinda....gay i think.

why would I help yahoo if they wont "help me"?? maybe im missing something?
 
0
•••
I will report back later!
Let's just say, give me 12 hours!
 
0
•••
Maybe this is just them testing a future PPC program without any real worries...
 
0
•••
Well they have to compete with google :-P
 
0
•••
I'm just waiting for Yahoo's Adsense Killer. Coming soon to a webpage near you.....
 
0
•••
Umm.....Well - I hate it!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back