NameSilo

Yahoo Web hosting worth while?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm just checking to see if anyone out there is using Yahoo Web Hosting. :?
If so are you using all of the services?
What do you recomend?
:|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the reply, sounds like a pretty good idea to go with them. :)
Do you know anyone who uses the service?

•••
No, afraid not. However you can go on www.Google.com and find more about Yahoo Hosting (search for the reviews).

•••
Can't find YAHOO Small Business support phone number!

Hi There...

Can anybody help me? We have a YAHOO Small Business Merchant account and I'm in the process of building an e-commerce site with them and I here all about how they offer 24/7 live phone support help. I have yet to find that number ANYWHERE!!! Does it exist? Does anybody here know the 24 hour phone number. I found the daytime only sales number...but it is the 24 hour support phone number I can't find anywhere :(
I'm beginning to think that is a false advertisement...on top of that when you click on any of the contact us links it takes you to a fill out form that doesn't even work:(
I really need the 24 HR phone support number...does anyone know it?
Does anyone have the email address That I can email a question at least.

Please Help,
Thank you very much,
Greta

•••
I wouldn't recomment yahoo. For shared hosting, I use Dreamhost with whom you can use heavy discount codes like "WEBX" and for dedicated hosting, i prefer ThePlanet.

•••
•••
Dreamhost is really good. I am using it with for my forums, and their support is great.

Aboujouj

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back