Yahoo Publisher Network

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SEOJoe

Established Member
Impact
4
I am starting this thread to answer any questions from members who are interested in learning more about YPN. I been using YPN for over a year now and I have made a substantial income from the program.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
SamOwen said:
...or folks could just go directly to the source

http://publisher.yahoo.com/
http://www.ypnblog.com/

...or they could post their own specific topic in this forum since that is what this forum is for

hi sam,

when i say learn more about YPN i am talking more about increasing earnings, choosing an industry, A/B testing, etc. The ypn site and the blog dont talk about these items. they provide info on the actual program. not much in terms of becoming a better pusblisher in terms of earnings. I started the post since there isnt much action for the YPN threads.

I am highly qualified to discuss these topics. I do extremely well in terms of YPN earnings. ($xxxxx not $x) I would like to share with the NamePros members.

Maybe it should left up to the members if the would like YPN tips.
I appreciate your concern. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Im really happy that you opened this thread ! Im a complete newbie in this field but i possess a forum with great potential so I would like your guide please

PS : You should be patient :)

Olgi
 
0
•••
Why is this program so damn hard to get into?
 
0
•••
opio said:
Why is this program so damn hard to get into?


It is still in "beta" phase so they are more selective on who they let in, as well only looking for US traffic at the moment.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back