IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not at this moment, but I hope to share them gradually in the Report section. XYZ is a personal journey for me, and it's difficult to know which ones are the most popular in my portfolio, and how to price them accordingly. Nonetheless I tried, and my pricing tiers are from low $xxx to $45k.

is this another way to say there aren't any top names in yer folio? ;)

•••
Hi. Mind sharing the wordlist?
I try online wordlist currently

•••
queers.xyz

corporative.xyz
cyberwallet.xyz
databanks.xyz
defrayment.xyz
tradesfolk.xyz
shoemaking.xyz
negociate.xyz

sexmate.xyz
sexmates.xyz

nftitem.xyz

ndrc.xyz

•••
is this another way to say there aren't any top names in yer folio? ;)
This comment piques my interest. Which conditions must a 'top name' meet exactly when it comes to specifically the .xyz TLD? I can use your input to further improve my portfolio. Thank you in advance.

•••
there is nothing really left to reg
..certainly no 1word.. madam swetha has em all ;)

however I did ask b4 how many premium 1word are.left?

that doesnt mean people can't get lucky with some 2word.. but it is just luck.. especially hot trends..crypto meta etc..but even there we would be dumb to think number of sellable names to reg is unlimited... so 5k regs for this guy..5k for that guy... and it's all over...

anyway at 1usd it's worth few risks...but come renew time think hard cause its 10usd like com

In a couple of years, most good two worders will be taken.
This trend is similar across most TLDs.(incl .co and io, .ai and .vc)

•••
Picked these up:
altmarket .xyz
biglottery . xyz
gamerlounge .xyz
playvirtual .xyz
pokerlounge .xyz
skillgame .xyz
speedracing .xyz

Excited to see what happens with this extension.

•••
Acquired

magicspell.xyz

🪄

Last edited:
•••
Not at this moment, but I hope to share them gradually in the Report section. XYZ is a personal journey for me, and it's difficult to know which ones are the most popular in my portfolio, and how to price them accordingly. Nonetheless I tried, and my BIN pricing tiers are from low $xxx to $45k.

Have you sold any? If I had 5K, I would price them all xx, since you are gonna drop almost all of them..

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Have you sold any? If I had 5K, I would price them all xx, since you are gonna drop almost all of them..
I have lower tiers, middle tiers, and higher tiers. Currently, the lowest tier is several hundreds, and I plan to lower this during the coming year. I have a plan in place to adjust the other tiers as well, depending on experience with XYZ.

Last edited:
•••
Artemis.xyz sold for $53899 @DAN.COM
Pluto.xyz sold for $50904 @DAN.COM
Moonstone.xyz sold for $9888 @Afternic
Outsiders.xyz sold for $7888 @Sedo
Kips.xyz sold for $2995 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
3AD.xyz ---> WEB3 ad network.

Last edited:
•••

wonderful sales as always Swetha!

I love those first 3! I've a few words in that " sub niche" of words and also I think I have a idea of "p/lu/to" buyer in regards to some recent news I saw via a contact on linkedin that shared this word in relation to a new project lately.

Very neat!

I stared this thread from the begging for a re-read the other day, almost up to date on it.

You have come so far and earned every bit of it! It blows me mind when people question your sales. The information is all around if you know where to look.

kudos and congrats :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Faff.xyz
Snatched this some months ago. Didn't know back then that this was an actual English word.

•••
Picked these up:
altmarket .xyz
biglottery . xyz
gamerlounge .xyz
playvirtual .xyz
pokerlounge .xyz
skillgame .xyz
speedracing .xyz

Excited to see what happens with this extension.

Altmarket's the best one on here

•••

Congrats Mrs Swetha... Yesterday, othersiders. xyz was available for handreg, but now is taken by other.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Congrats Mrs Swetha... Yesterday, othersiders. xyz was available for handreg, but now is taken by other.
Rightsider .xyz (and the plural) is also available for reg.
Possible intellect/mind-related brand (right brain).

•••
Some of my recent .xyz names

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-062113~2.png
    Screenshot_20220330-062113~2.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 79
•••
Ys.xyz

2L powerful multipurpose domain.

Looking for a reasonable offer.

•••
•••
Internetrealestate.xyz
controldata.xyz
thedefiant.xyz

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back