NameSilo

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
so let me understand... how many 1word names roughly are now left to.reg at prem price? anybody know or have list?

•••
a name you can really sink your teeth into................

NFTboneSteak.xyz

nftbone3.PNG

•••
Picked up:

multiside .xyz
multisided .xyz

•••
I passed on LongFace.xyz
Be lots of those in a year.
Sniping 2 words in niches that would pay well. About a dozen so far

•••
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

SH3.xyz

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

SH3.xyz

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes
I've also got Travelupdates.xyz

•••
I've also got Travelupdates.xyz

Artupdate.xyz (and the plural) is available for reg if going down the NFT route.

•••
Sugilite.xyz

Single 1 word Gemstone

Attachments

• 1098px-ROYALAZEL-1024x955.jpg
    1098px-ROYALAZEL-1024x955.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 34
•••
•••
JMbusiness would agree with you.................

•••
I would consider nft are rather bad sorta like a blood clot that requires another thing for it to work or be removed

Apparently There Forever
Atleast with a typical domain I can choose to Drop them refund or sell them

Givin a time period makes it Fair Game
When you remove time all hell breaks loose
But whatever floats your boat captain bottle cap

•••
•••
•••
Picked up a little over 1,000 .XYZ domains over the past 24 hours (including backorders, auctions, hand-registrations); we'll see how the experiment goes.

•••
XYZ Zone Growth.png

Number of Domains: 3,902,505

Last edited:
•••
4,647 XYZ domains in my portfolio now.

Lots of Latin terms, Crypto terms, and Dutch terminology.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

That's some serious xyz investment.. Hope they're all standard renewals?

•••

what kind of sales do u get on 5k names? what percent u renew?

•••

well .. if he just started this year then at below 1usd to.reg it's not big investment... but in time renewals add up..even if standard.

•••
Yes, all promo price $0.98 at Porkbun with standard renewals. All handregged and most of them based on various wordlists with most popular terminology. Just started accumulating .xyz a few months ago.

•••
Yes, all promo price $0.98 at Porkbun with standard renewals. All handregged and most of them based on various wordlists with most popular terminology. Just started accumulating .xyz a few months ago.
Would you be willing to share your top 10 names?

•••
Not at this moment, but I hope to share them gradually in the Report section. XYZ is a personal journey for me, and it's difficult to know which ones are the most popular in my portfolio, and how to price them accordingly. Nonetheless I tried, and my BIN pricing tiers are from low $xxx to $45k.

Last edited:
•••

there is nothing really left to reg
..certainly no 1word.. madam swetha has em all ;)

however I did ask b4 how many premium 1word are.left?

that doesnt mean people can't get lucky with some 2word.. but it is just luck.. especially hot trends..crypto meta etc..but even there we would be dumb to think number of sellable names to reg is unlimited... so 5k regs for this guy..5k for that guy... and it's all over...

anyway at 1usd it's worth few risks...but come renew time think hard cause its 10usd like com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back