IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
chi/qi is chinese, ki is japanese.

•••
I got Follows.xyz and some others. I agree with @Calvenor ,Chinese love these. I tried to register 4L Chips and they are indeed all gone, however @thetruman you should know that there are still LLLLs with vowels. I registered YYOU yesterday.

And now a question for everyone: Where can I see expiring and expired .xyz domains? I only found the Auctions and Listings from NameJet but those are already backordered.

•••
•••
What do you guys think of efunds.xyz
Eshare.xyz

•••
Im looking to downsize my domains im willing to trade mass bulk of one word and 2 word for premium domains inbox me if you want a list,

•••
I tried to get religion.xyz but its taken..I did get religion.global which is very fitting..

•••
How many are do you have?

•••
•••
•••
•••
GAINERATION.XYZ *
It's an self created artword from the mix of the words GAIN and GENERATION

*in .com / .top too

•••
•••
Sold Portal.xyz last month through Afternic via a BIN. That single sale covered my entire initial investment in .xyz domains to date, including the handful I've bought in the aftermarket here, at Flippa and Namejet.

•••
VRHotel
VRHotels
VRHelp
VRUniversity

Got these last week when the sale was on for $1.50 total. I'm happy with that.

•••
.xyz is starting to come up. I'm starting to get a lot more offers now, from users here to even emails. I sold a few of them for bulk pricing each recently, total investment was like $15 for the domains. Going to keep the rest, all the good ones I kept and won't sell now till the price is right, and it's not going to take much longer for that to happen either, I wouldn't have thought that a month ago and would have just bought all the .xyz's I found lol. It's moving faster than I thought. I think I undersold the domains I had but it's okay, went to a good home.

•••
Lightfidelity.xyz
Readers.xyz

•••
It's moving faster than I thought. I think I undersold the domains I had but it's okay, went to a good home.

Agree. I hope things continue to move in the right direction. My .xyz holdings are fairly solid and roughly equal the number of .coms I own. The only TLD I have more of is .co.

•••
.xyz is starting to come up. I'm starting to get a lot more offers now, from users here to even emails. I sold a few of them for bulk pricing each recently, total investment was like $15 for the domains. Going to keep the rest, all the good ones I kept and won't sell now till the price is right, and it's not going to take much longer for that to happen either, I wouldn't have thought that a month ago and would have just bought all the .xyz's I found lol. It's moving faster than I thought. I think I undersold the domains I had but it's okay, went to a good home.
canyou make some examples of the domain sold? is quite difficult to get unsoliticed offers for xyz...

•••
Last edited:
•••
gity.xyz
storg.xyz
bstor.xyz
cvrn.xyz
bmass.xyz
1lqz.xyz
bcvp.xyz
bcvq.xyz
bcvx.xyz
bldvn.xyz
ceop.xyz
epfc.xyz
fpvq.xyz
Not sure if any of these are useful/valuable. :D

•••
•••
this is really encouraging, thanks

•••
I wish I registered more. Not sure any of mine are worth anything.

•••
OK all you bttf fans.
88mph.xyz.:D

•••
I wish I registered more. Not sure any of mine are worth anything.
There are still some interesting options to pick up, but you really have to be picky.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back