Domain Empire

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure why they did this as it wasn't their game plan when they launched to have high yearly renewals and not until recently did this list appear.

Oh well I'm happy with what I have and I have many LLL better than they are asking $700, $1.3K per year renewals on. Actually this list does nothing but give me selling power to an end user.. ;)

•••
Numbers

From 01/01/16 to 02/15/2016 = 45 days

was register 542211 domains for a total of 2,229,405

So, first border : .biz with 2,295,210

difference 65805 ( next 15 days +/-)

•••
Numbers

From 01/01/16 to 02/15/2016 = 45 days

was register 542211 domains for a total of 2,229,405

So, first border : .biz with 2,295,210

difference 65805 ( next 15 days +/-)

I'd take the under on that.

Incredible, seeing as .biz has been around since 2001. If this pace continues, .info with 5,437,449 registrations could be overtaken by 2017!

•••
I am happy to inform you, I sold my 280+ numbers of NNN.xyz names and got good $.
I am more happy that, my buyers got good profit from the domains. (I made some $ from .mobi sales in 2006 but the buyers booked big loss!)

Now I own 4000+ .xyz domain names. Some of my .xyz names are:

mig,bba, ayurveda, workonline, fig, shower, route, glasgow, orlando, paper, divorce, manila, rooms, links, telephone, his, fog, lot, sailing, grade, honeymoon, badminton, alphabets, spyware, palace, dolls, canyon, pon, talent, master, reo, usedcar, arcade, new-york, merchant, bollywood, journal, fantasysports, rebate, chicken, voip, blogging, gospel, saltlakecity, retire, lincoln, pharma, wheat, christian, ent, alert, bills, mardigras, buyer, mlm, hospitals, manchester, freelancer, ecommerce, chapel, safari, broadcast, north, united, trend, drama, comedy, students, preshool, south, west, ali, horror, kim, juice, history, classified, hat, astrology, discovery, jungle, fashionshow, tomato, stories, emerald, scripts, orchids, pope, trinidad, miracle, fin, crew, hajj, vacationpakages, wig, skating, cosmetic, homecare, fantasybaseball, raffle, museum, factory, highway, hangout, signal, liberty, las-vegas, bandung, analysis, parachute, livescores, livestream, symphony, dam, fmcg, fair, convent, urdu, vacancy, hotelbooking, institution, proof, watermelon, capsule, fort, gown, toll, cancel, papaya, guava, mulberry, buycars, foreign, fabrics, sponsors, bungalow, souk, motoring, ambulance, blanket, dairy, belgrade, pretoria, ward, horror, sunglass, ....etc.

Kerala is a good example of someone who listened to info given on these types of forums and followed through. Sitting on gold.

You got some good ones Joy. Maybe we can meet up in Hawaii and chill together with our families. :) (This is Chad from gtld link)

•••
•••
•••
There are still some around.
Yes. It's just from gen xyz premium statistics, available LLLL.xyz 0%. No more list. :)

•••
Kerala is a good example of someone who listened to info given on these types of forums and followed through. Sitting on gold.

You got some good ones Joy. Maybe we can meet up in Hawaii and chill together with our families. :) (This is Chad from gtld link)

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your kind words.
I initially thought, .xyz a bad tld and never registered any xyz domain names. But after reading your posts on your forum in Aug 2015, I tried to register some names. I found lot of names were expiring/deleting on 20th August and I worked hard to grab the deleted names. I slept only 1-2 hours for several weeks and could register 29% of total NNN.xyz names and lot of LLL.xyz, keyword domain names. Today also I registered .xyz names, eg, webserver.xyz, butler.xyz, showroom.xyz...

Sir, I will always thankful to you for your advise on domaining. I followed you regularly and found that, you registered several .ws NNNN names. So, I registered 100+ NNNN.WS domain names, also 600+ NNNN.PRO domain names..

regards,

Joy Antony
Kerala, India

•••
•••
•••
I am happy to inform you, I sold my 280+ numbers of NNN.xyz names and got good $.

If you don't mind, what is the average price for your 3N.xyz? ;)

•••
•••
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your kind words.
I initially thought, .xyz a bad tld and never registered any xyz domain names. But after reading your posts on your forum in Aug 2015, I tried to register some names. I found lot of names were expiring/deleting on 20th August and I worked hard to grab the deleted names. I slept only 1-2 hours for several weeks and could register 29% of total NNN.xyz names and lot of LLL.xyz, keyword domain names. Today also I registered .xyz names, eg, webserver.xyz, butler.xyz, showroom.xyz...

Sir, I will always thankful to you for your advise on domaining. I followed you regularly and found that, you registered several .ws NNNN names. So, I registered 100+ NNNN.WS domain names, also 600+ NNNN.PRO domain names..

regards,

Joy Antony
Kerala, India

How much did you sell for?

•••
How much did you sell for?
sold rally.xyz for $2k, another keyword domain .xyz for $3500, nnn for $$$-$$$$low/each, lll for $$$/each

•••
sold rally.xyz for $2k, another keyword domain .xyz for $3500, nnn for $$$-$$$$low/each, lll for $$$/each

Woww, nice sale... For lll.xyz, is it chips?

•••
•••

Wow. Great news for you. Congrats!

Did the buyers contact you or was it via some marketplace?

•••

How does one go about in valuation of .xyz domains? I have contacted you, but in any case what could be the reseller and end user values of these names?

Mobinar.xyz Mobile webinar
Sinkhole.xyz
Sinkholes.xyz

•••
Wow. Great news for you. Congrats!

Did the buyers contact you or was it via some marketplace?

Thanks.

I received emails from Chinese buyers (some domainers call them spammers!) and sold to them thru dn.com/escrow.com.
Also I contacted several Chinese buyers by email, 99% of the Chinese buyers are very good to do business and they are very friendly, also they will not consider our emails as spam. My English keyword domains sold thru dns.

•••
How does one go about in valuation of .xyz domains? I have contacted you, but in any case what could be the reseller and end user values of these names?

Mobinar.xyz Mobile webinar
Sinkhole.xyz
Sinkholes.xyz

Sorry, I have no idea about the valuation of names. I check namebio before quoting price for my names.

•••
Sorry, I have no idea about the valuation of names. I check namebio before quoting price for my names.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate IT. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back