Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Web3Mobility // xyz

Web3Lander // xyz

•••
Mariner(.)xyz
UPC(.)xyz
A lot of debate regards of extension .XYZ like this one:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/wow-pretty-amazing-xyz-scam.1271922/page-5#post-8583601
I was very skeptic about .xyz , still i am but because i am not a patient person when is about sell a domain name ...i want all to be fast , but domain name industry since i am from 2010 , day by day try to be more calm/patient.
@DNGear made awesome sales& probably she will made more ( wish good luck ) but also others made good or very good sales (see: capital .xyz , affinity . xyz etc..)
I have around 100 domain names some are good some are bad ...but something missing in my portfolio of .xyz - that .xyz TOP/PREMIUM domain/domains!
I decide to make a list with top/premium domains .xyz for last 4-5 days (working very hard aprox 16H/day)
I made the list & notice that very very but very good domain names (imo) special LLL with real meaning
They don't have regular reg. price for first year but in affordable range of low $$$ to mid $$$ but what is amazing ...they have regular renew price 9.99 USD ( also transfer )
In the list was UPC . xyz of our dear member @MiamiDomainer93 😋
Check & recheck details like how many other extensions is reg. , meaning of abbreviations , if can be a word etc..
Meanwhile verify my list & yesterday morning (my time zone) notice that UPC . xyz was reg. WOW! or...
double/triple WOW!
Why?
Because in my list i made was not only UPC was also another 2 domain names reg. in less than 24H
WHO? Of course the chinese investors. Yep ..our fellows chinese & trust me at what researches i made in last 4-5 days they reg. hundreds / day .xyz if not thousand not only regular names but also top/premium.
Seeing this was time to bet on .XYZ & reg. this names:
WOT . XYZ
Web Of Things
What
Web Open Technologies & others

Ich . XYZ
(ich)
ich is a german word meaning
i , me , myself (english)

ICI . XYZ
(ici)
Internet Computer Integration
Image Component Information

Incoming Call Identification & others
I like to think & also guess i chose wise this names from list i made . If i will sell it / the bet is right with/on .xyz time will decide but if i will not die ( lol ) this 3 domain names i renew until 2025 (intend to add 1-2 years) after all the renew price is ONLY 9.99 USD 😉
Good luck & Peace to all members

Important PS
A registrar ( not say the name ) in less than 24H they increase the price on PREMIUM names with 10 euro so grab as you can some names 🤗

Last edited:
•••
trust me at what researches i made in last 4-5 days they reg. hundreds / day .xyz if not thousand not only regular names but also top/premium.
I don't need to trust but just know it, the situation now is Chinese domainers are in frenzy buying 3L .xyz in large bulk, it's just beginning.

•••
Pick this names HumanRight(.) xyz , normal renewal , set it for reseller.

•••
good that you dropped them. Rubbish names

as u see nobody agrees with u... truth is they were amazing by standards that get 4 or 5fig sales.today... u are just too much of clueless.newbie to know this ;)

•••
NPS.xyz

Net Promoter Score (measures customer experience and predicts business growth)

•••
•••
Tio(.)xyz

Spanish = Uncle or Guy
Swedish = Ten

Last edited:
•••
8red // xyz
Cheaper than a cup of coffee so why not 🙂

•••
Available for Registration !!

Who has balls to do it !! LOL

1651188471413.png

•••
•••
Finally sold a XYZ at a somewhat decent price for me. Checkups.xyz at SAV yesterday for 227$. Purchased at 1$ dollar in Feb on a SAV customer auction. Still low values compared to the XXXX-XXXXXones but happy to see something else than a low wholesale sale :)

•••
Kylin.xyz sold for $28394 @DAN.COM
Bailout.xyz sold for $19888 @Afternic
Linkable.xyz sold for $3995 @Afternic
Starlings.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic

No further details please. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
At $0.99 I thought I would have some fun and picked up a few hundred (it's not like I need to renew any :xf.smile:).

I spend most of my time in the UK market. So hopefully I've not got it very wrong with my flurry in an unfamiliar extension.

Here are some of my picks if anyone is interested:

PharmaDirect.xyz
BuyBay.xyz
FitnessOutlet.xyz
OnlineDepot.xyz
NewsBee.xyz
ConceptBox.xyz
FoodDepot.xyz
Izze.xyz
VeganOnline.xyz
vGallery.xyz
RealEstateAdvisors.xyz
BrewBros.xyz
Evola.xyz
SportsFood.xyz
BeautyPress.xyz
365Fitness.xyz
FootballZone.xyz
LuckyPig.xyz
MortgageGroup.xyz
PlanEco.xyz
InvestToday.xyz
Ylon.xyz
SingaporeProperty.xyz

•••
•••
At $0.99 I thought I would have some fun and picked up a few hundred (it's not like I need to renew any :xf.smile:).

I spend most of my time in the UK market. So hopefully I've not got it very wrong with my flurry in an unfamiliar extension.

Here are some of my picks if anyone is interested:

PharmaDirect.xyz
BuyBay.xyz
FitnessOutlet.xyz
OnlineDepot.xyz
NewsBee.xyz
ConceptBox.xyz
FoodDepot.xyz
Izze.xyz
VeganOnline.xyz
vGallery.xyz
RealEstateAdvisors.xyz
BrewBros.xyz
Evola.xyz
SportsFood.xyz
BeautyPress.xyz
365Fitness.xyz
FootballZone.xyz
LuckyPig.xyz
MortgageGroup.xyz
PlanEco.xyz
InvestToday.xyz
Ylon.xyz
SingaporeProperty.xyz

vGallery.xyz is the standout name for obvious reasons

•••
OMG! An Animal Name Sold...I Hope This Starts A Trend!...Congrats

oh boy here we go again.. getting excitd and inspired are ya? well guess.what she owns all animal.names...so there goes.yer.trend..bahahhaha lol ;)

•••
•••
Finally sold a XYZ at a somewhat decent price for me. Checkups.xyz at SAV yesterday for 227$. Purchased at 1$ dollar in Feb on a SAV customer auction. Still low values compared to the XXXX-XXXXXones but happy to see something else than a low wholesale sale :)

yeah.. decent by what standard.... I mean yer sale.price is like a little like ripple in the sea of.swetha sales prices;)

•••
oh boy here we go again.. getting excitd and inspired are ya? well guess.what she owns all animal.names...so there goes.yer.trend..bahahhaha lol ;)
Are you deliberately looking for downvote?

•••
yeah.. decent by what standard.... I mean yer sale.price is like a little like ripple in the sea of.swetha sales prices;)
I believe anything giving you 200X in a few months is good. And also anything giving you 200$ in a few months is good when the investment is limited. There is always someone above you @alcy . Compared to @DNGear my sale is peanuts but compared to early day crypto investors @DNGear sales is peanuts. And compared to successful startup investors early day crypto investor money is peanuts. And compared to Bezos we all suck at making money so I guess it is a matter of perspective - but hey I got more paid for it than GD Estimated Value so I guess you are right about that GD value estimations isn't always accurate after all ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back