Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatsal Patel

Established Member
Impact
S U M M E R L A N D . O R G

Summerland is the town of Canada, Australia, and California.

What should be the value of this domain? Many extensions are already taken.

You can review this domain it will help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The extension hurts this one

Try and avoid .org names when new to this business. They are not easy to sell and are primarily used for charities and non-profit organizations

Good luck

•••
Registration is fine. As it is a town of about 10K people. But you have to lower your expectation: mid $xxx to low $xxxx

•••
Hello, @gilescoley I would like to know that if it is the name of the town then also its hard to find the buyer?
As Canada is using Summerland.ca and Summerland commerce chamber is using summerlandchanmber.com so is it possible that they acquire such?

•••
Hello @Recons.Com thanks that was nice to hear and understand.

•••
•••
•••
It is certainly worth owning as there are several end users, and GEOs in .ORG are a good fit.

However, as Recons said about mid $XXX - Low $X,XXX is a more likely range.
Even then though finding the right buyer could take years.

Brad

•••
•••
I can almost see Summerland BC from where I am sitting. Snowing to hard to see much.
Very nice name, I dont recall visiting any .org domains or seeing any advertisments with .org up here
Still good one
$500+ imo

•••
S U M M E R L A N D . O R G

Summerland is the town of Canada, Australia, and California.

What should be the value of this domain? Many extensions are already taken.

You can review this domain it will help me.
nice name i like it a lot

•••
.org is hard to sell.
unless you do active outbound like Recons said.. you can be stuck with this for years and no offers.

prepare for some outbound. else, imo, do not renew.

all the best.

•••
You have one 2 or 3 big domainers who live out there, and one big one whose son is very active on namepros, they will never pay that price.

You are looking at a few hundred bucks best case scenario. The population is seasonal, and the local tourism agencies have their own approved extensions.

.ca is in play for them also.

Last edited:
•••
do not renew haha
come talk to me I'll give you $75 anytime you want

•••
•••
do not renew haha
come talk to me I'll give you $75 anytime you want

you can give that.
or even $500

but that still does not mean your making a good deal

it just means you're paying $75 for it that's all

hahaha

•••
80$ anytime. Rather sink 80 bucks into this name than crypto atm lol

•••
80$ anytime. Rather sink 80 bucks into this name than crypto atm lol
You seem to have more of an emotional attachment, than business, I don't think the OP realizes it is not an easy sell as he thinks when dealing with locals for a sale. Population of probably 10K, most of them are retired seniors, or seasonal residents. You are probably better sharing a 50/50 commission deal on a sale with him.

•••
Good suggestion but I have different ideas. Alcy says don't renew, I gave him an alternative.
Larry gave him another alternative. There are many different potential uses for it when you live nearby.
Keep talking him into selling it:xf.grin: Don't forget the high renewals you may face

•••
Good suggestion but I have different ideas. Alcy says don't renew, I gave him an alternative.
Larry gave him another alternative. There are many different potential uses for it when you live nearby.
Keep talking him into selling it:xf.grin: Don't forget the high renewals you may face
Well he is going to send his outbound emails, which will not come back, and after a while, my guess is he will be knocking on your inbox. Sell it to Master OP he is the right buyer for it.

•••
i am not sure what the op paid it

you may need to raise offers a bit.. so there is at least some roi..

•••
Final offer and not a cent more. $88.88

•••
All i was saying was instead of dropping it, let me put money in your pocket.
I see both my coins have turned green:greedy:. $90usd or litecoin

•••
35 domains with .org and the keyword is a very good sign generally.

Many of them might want to pay for the shorter version to forward to the long/current for a) memorability; b) prestige; c) type-ins. People spend $xxx to $xxxx on meaningless vanity plates, this one at least makes sense.

Another venue: contact local realtors (whatever they are called in Canada) and offer to them.

•••
usually when people pay more than regfee for domains.. they tend to keep them.
and renew them.

one of my first buys ever was 2 orgs on namepros.. humidifiers+compilation..... like $200 total.
took me 2 years to sell humidifiers (like 350). am still stuck with compilation. good thing I did not make a beginner mistake and pay more for those! and who knows.. maybe if the sellers bin was higher, I just may have had!!!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back