IT.COM

auction AmericaSingle.com & CanadaSingle.com Next: $218 - BIN: $500 - - Revenue History $X,XXX - GD_Value: $4,369

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joffepe

Established Member
Impact
Domains: BOTH AmericaSingle.com & CanadaSingle.com

These domains have $X,XXX revenue history.
Total GD valuation: $4,369

Registrar: GoDaddy

Expiration Date: July 30, 2024

Starting Bid: $1

Bid
Increments: $1
BIN OF $500 HAS BEEN ADDED

End Date/Time: Tuesday March 19, 2024; 11:00PM_EST (23:00)

- Last Bid Adds 12 hours

Payment Instructions:

- GoDaddy registrar must be used for push

- Prepay with Zelle with Push Instructions in Note
- NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL ALSO

or

- Use Escrow.Domains, BUYER PAYS ESCROW

or

- Escrow.com BUYER PAYS ESCROW

- Payment must be received by the end of the next business day after closing

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Rock it!! I'm starting to like the rules and organization around here. TY

•••
$205

Last edited:
•••
•••
OK so I guess this wraps up 11:00AM tomorrow when 12 hours pass unless there are more resetting the clock. Thank you to all. J

•••
•••
I thought this ended a couple of hours ago?

•••
I am also new, but from the rules and observation, it appears that the specified interval (in this case, 12 hours) is added to the closing time AND extended on top of the last bid ad infinitum.

So the extension (final) just went from 11:00AM today until ~8:55PM tonite (due to the new bid). Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sincere thanks and appreciation.

•••
I am also new, but from the rules and observation, it appears that the specified interval (in this case, 12 hours) is added to the closing time AND extended on top of the last bid ad infinitum.

So the extension (final) just went from 11:00AM today until ~8:55PM tonite (due to the new bid). Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Sincere thanks and appreciation.
The other bidder seems to have large experience and good feedback also - this further reinforces the above

•••
This is getting a little ridiculous. The auction ended at 11am
I am out

•••
For my next auction, I am going to specify that the interval is added only from the last bid (not the closing time). Any criticism/comments/advice is welcome. I know they are strict about rules - at least we have a place to collaborate and exchange!!

•••
Please note the listing says 11:00PM_EST (eastern time, not greenwich)
I will try to ask management here about procedures (i.e. interval onset)
The timezone may have caused some confusion also.

•••
•••
So I guess I will earn a cup of Joe every day for the next year

•••
Perhaps this is ending soon. I just added a BIN of $500 and PayPal as acceptable method, in case anyone wants to bite. This seems fair since the names have earned a good $4,000 or so over the years.

•••
Thank you to all - this auction closed to further bids 5:55AM this morning according to the auction rules. Payment due by the end of the business day.

•••
The above is the last valid bid before the end time and is the winner.

End Date/Time: Tue March 19, 2024; 11:00PM_EST
@Perbinder bid: Tue March 19, 2024; 5:49PM_EST
(Invalid) Bid after that came in at: Wed March 20, 2024; 7:51AM_EST

Please contact one another to initiate the transaction.

If further assistance is needed, please add Echo Mod Team to the conversation you have with one another.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back