IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Not sure I reported it but acquired HealthXR(.)com a while ago

•••
Lol, thanks for sharing private talks ;)

And no it's not one sale ,and no it's not about me being proud of myself but about sharing knowledge .

To the point again

About 7 x,xxx ones and rest are smaller

All over in different tech categories mainly in the ones we are talking about and subniches of it .

What lol?? You're actually complaining about me mentioning something that you already said publicly just a few minutes ago. Are you ok brother?

The point was actually about diversification in tech domains, which we both agree is a wise strategy. Let's leave it right there. (y)

•••
What lol?? You're actually complaining about me mentioning something that you already said publicly just a few minutes ago. Are you ok brother?

The point was actually about diversification in tech domains, which we both agree is a wise strategy. Let's leave it right there. (y)

Consider it being left behind:)

•••
So augmented world expo is awexr.com now .

Nice

•••
•••
That is actually a really catchy name for an XR-tech expo. Well played whomever came up with that.

I was surprised because it's kind of redundant. AWE stands for Augmented World Expo. Augmented reality is an XR technology...But I guess some orgs and companies are determined to avoid purchasing a domain at all costs...OR maybe they made offers but they were counter too high for their tastes...Who knows...

Could also be that they feel that because they made a name for themselves as awe they would be taking a loss by completely rebranding...again who knows...

Last edited:
•••
I was thinking more about 'awe' as in being in awe of what you are seeing but I get what you are saying.

•••
lux xr.png

Someone is on the pricey prowl...

•••
8984D64F-93D0-4618-9C93-0F7CF737632B.jpeg

the future...future

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
A325DE02-145C-4CC2-A615-671FF78407C3.jpeg

thanks for the post .. think I was able to produce a great XR .com after reading threw it.
Took both plural and singular
Post like this are a great for ones creativeness , thanks @mattG 🤘🏻

The 3rd Annual Medical Capital Innovation Competition has been set for April 17 and April 18 at Cleveland’s Global Center for Health Innovation. This year’s theme is “AR/VR/XR: The New Reality of Healthcare.”
https://www.engineering.com/ARVR/ArticleID/18382/Medical-Capital-Innovation-Competition-For-ARVRXR-Technology-Set-for-Mid-April.asp

@Elad n a nod to your recent acquisition.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Rejected $200 offer on XRGroups.com

•••
•••
Should have taken the money! Groups...not group!
Your opinions are just all over the place man. I can't remember the last time I read a word of encouragement or support from you on this forum.

Last edited:
•••
Your opinions are just all over the place man. I can't remember the last time I read a word of encouragement or support from you on this forum.

OH man. I was just saying that you should have sold the domain. My very deepest apologies if you took offense from my advise Matt. I am a pretty honest and straightforward guy. Its not too late to go back and accept the offer you know. I don't think you're being fair by singling me out. Just try to remember that this is a forum, so it's not just me who has opinions across the site as sharing opinions about domains is the very point of this site.

Hope this helps Matt and best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Should have taken the money! Groups...not group!

It's ok to reject it as long as you don't aim too high imo , I agree groups is so so and if u can get 500$ it would be cool . If more than that it's super cool! Lol

Last edited:
•••
Just curious here. And I'll preface by saying that XRGroups is a fine name.

Are there groups of people who would benefit from such a "Groups" website? Or are there groups of XR technologies that could be categorized and marketed on such a website? Aside from wanting to hold out because it's an inbound, I don't understand the perceived value as there is no obvious end user to me. What's the end user?

•••
OH man. I was just saying that you should have sold the domain. My very deepest apologies if you took offense from my advise Matt. I am a pretty honest and straightforward guy. Its not too late to go back and accept the offer you know. I don't think you're being fair by singling me out. Just try to remember that this is a forum, so it's not just me who has opinions across the site as sharing opinions about domains is the very point of this site.

Hope this helps Matt and best of luck!
Not trying to single you out. What I take the most issue with is “disliking” someone’s post when that person is simply volunteering information that may be beneficial to others. If you don’t agree, that’s fine, but maybe reply in a constructive way that could add value and perspective, that’s all.

•••
Not trying to single you out. What I take the most issue with is “disliking” someone’s post when that person is simply volunteering information that may be beneficial to others. If you don’t agree, that’s fine, but maybe reply in a constructive way that could add value and perspective, that’s all.

Get sensitive much? Likes and dislikes have several meanings Matt. I explained why I clicked dislike and would have explained further if he replied. Your critiqing how I express myself is interesting...like where is this coming from? I'm not used to people telling me how to use the internet lol. Let's stay on topic huh?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back