Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain xpages .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kilomolo

Established Member
Impact
2
xpages .com

Please let me know how much can i get for this one ?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
xpages.com

Anyone ?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Bump!
 
0
•••
depends how long you can hold out, but it is a nice short memorable domain that could do well as a yellow pages type site .. i'd say high XXX - low X,XXX to the right enduser
 
0
•••
I could see it as an adult directory. I'd say mid xxx.
 
0
•••
I was bidding on NJ for this one in the past - up to low-mid $xxx I think. Thats how much is worth to me. Nice name for adult directory.
 
0
•••
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XPages
 
0
•••
Adult niche potential ... Mid $Xxx+ - High $Xxx+/+ to the right End user / developer in a "Quick Sale", IMHO. :lala:

Best of Luck,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I will do the easy route without hedging my bets and say a straight $800-1k, this is of course dependent on me having a clear vision of what I wanted to do with it :)
 
0
•••
i would put it's dump value at low xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back