Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain xoulu dot com for appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cipcip

Top Member
Impact
1,675
Hi guys,

I have registered a couple of days this domain , xoulu in dot com, saw it in the expiry list and I liked it.
It sounds like zulu to me and i think it is brandable.

What do you guys think ?

Thanks,
Cristian
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $500
 
1
•••
I like consistency in a name... Here two similar sounds are created by "ou" and "u".

You can find similar quality for hand reg...
 
2
•••
I would say $500

Newbie with ZERO feedback appraise name for Old Timer with too many feedback.
When will he stop his stupid appraisal?
 
0
•••
No value, sorry.
 
1
•••
Unless it means something in another language, for me it doesn't have aftermarket value
 
1
•••
Why do you buy these domains? Domains must be pronounceable. Avoid Z, Y, X etc in domains as much as possible.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back