Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise kurafu (.com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cipcip

Top Member
Impact
1,675
Hello guys,

I just bought this, saw it in an expiry list, and I liked it. I also saw that it has exact Twitter and Instagram hash-tags associated with it.

I also saw that it means something in japanese, do we have a japanese speaker around ?

From Wikipedia: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/喰
Readings
Kun: くう (kuu, 喰う)←くふ (kufu, historical); くらう (kurau, 喰らう)←くらふ (kurafu, historical)

Thank you,
Cristian
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it can be less popular on Japanese(am I right?) market. Mid $xxx
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back