domain Xhtml.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanshih

Established Member
Impact
0
I post a poll at domainstate.com, but I find ppl there only read post but not reply it. So i love namepros.com .")

XHTML.BIZ
search with google returns 5,460,000 results.

How much if developed?
If developed, any advice about how to dev it?
I am dot net programmer but now xhtml. :(

Thank you...
--Ivan Shih
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
develop..idk but its very nice :) xhmtl is a good language and i am getting into it more every day :)
 
0
•••
Thank you.
I am trying xhtml too. :)
 
0
•••
mid $xx wholesale
 
0
•••
Excellent Google search results, as mentioned ... ".BIZ" not most sought after in this context (versus ".COM" or ".NET"), in my view. Good development can overcome!
I'd check-in with these folks at the End user level:
http://www.xhtml.org

$38.75 - $55+/+ (Wholesale and Undeveloped) ... $250 - $375+/+ to the right End user, IMHO.
All the best!
B-)
 
0
•••
10-50$ :D
 
0
•••
Low 2 figure value in my opinion.

Not too sure about the .biz with this name however.
 
0
•••
Than you , coolhost, you r always so cool!~:)

Thanks for all the replies!
--Ivan


Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Excellent Google search results, as mentioned ... ".BIZ" not most sought after in this context (versus ".COM" or ".NET"), in my view. Good development can overcome!
I'd check-in with these folks at the End user level:
http://www.xhtml.org

$38.75 - $55+/+ (Wholesale and Undeveloped) ... $250 - $375+/+ to the right End user, IMHO.
All the best!
B-)
 
0
•••
Hmm... since biz indicates a business, what exactly would one sell on a xhtml business site?
 
0
•••
20-80
 
0
•••
I like the name very much. Perhaps $35 wholesale, which is exactly what I paid for it. :hehe: Thanks, Ivan!

This name's going into my ever growing "for development" domain list, I think as an XHTML tutorial and forum website, perhaps even selling an XHTML book or two.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back