NameSilo

Xfire / Gaming

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
Due to advances in technology, I've noticed that lots of people now have Xfire to keep in contact / play games.

Does anyone here have one and would like to share?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, I have Xfire - killerwill57 (lol) if anyone wants to add me, feel free :tu:

I play CS:S all the time, also play Battlefield 2 and UT2004 quite a lot as well. Love CS:S though, best First-Person Shooter I've ever played :imho: I am quite into Gaming and have been for quite a long time, I'm getting a custom-built gaming system soon :p

•••
I have a cs:s server if you wanna play on it ever, just hit me up on aim. I have my own gaming community with seven servers.

•••
will7 said:
Yeah, I have Xfire - killerwill57 (lol) if anyone wants to add me, feel free :tu:

I play CS:S all the time, also play Battlefield 2 and UT2004 quite a lot as well. Love CS:S though, best First-Person Shooter I've ever played :imho: I am quite into Gaming and have been for quite a long time, I'm getting a custom-built gaming system soon :p

I play CS, Battlefield, Starcraft etc.

Your ID doesn't exist apparently?

•••
Whoopsy, forgot, that's my Steam account name (always get mixed up). Xfire is killerwill58. :tu:

•••
will7 said:
Whoopsy, forgot, that's my Steam account name (always get mixed up). Xfire is killerwill58. :tu:

Added you :tu:

•••
will7 10 - 0 Sabre :p

GG Tom :tu:

•••
*SIGH* I hate steam friends it didn't work for a cople of years. In that time I used Xfire. But now that steam friends is back online I don't really use xfire.

•••
What's your favourite race in Starcraft?
Anyone here for DiabloII LOD on the Battlenet? :)

•••
bazil645 said:
What's your favourite race in Starcraft?
Anyone here for DiabloII LOD on the Battlenet? :)

DII has BNet Play on it?

How does that work? :-/

And favourite race? I personally have no idea, depends what kind of map I'm playing to be honest.

•••
I play CoD2 and sometimes css, xfire is jac85.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back