NameSilo

domain xbt.fr

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

e09247

Established Member
Impact
1
Can someone tell me about the value of this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I say to reseller, $XXX
 
1
•••
End user??
 
0
•••
1
•••
Thanks
 
1
•••
Funny, I'm French and I'm surprised by the value of LLL.fr for end users sales
 
0
•••
hold for long. it means "bitcoin"
 
1
•••
xxxx min sale imo
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I don't see much liquid value in this name. In fact there is little liquidity for LLL.fr domains overall.
I don't think there are many French companies that could use xbt as an acronym.
PS .fr is restricted to EEA countries. Don't count on the Chinese.
 
1
•••
lll.fr seems to have good sales...but they are enduser sales
so you may have to wait until the right end user comes ..
and i think xbt can be used on bitcoin feild..good luck
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Im not talking about liquidity. A long end user wait.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Thanks.I think I have to wait for 60 days to transfer domain anyway.
 
0
•••
.fr, like most ccTLDs is not subject to the 60-day lock. You could sell it the very next day.
 
1
•••
.fr, like most ccTLDs is not subject to the 60-day lock. You could sell it the very next day.
No. GD said so. It's a brandnew domain.
 
0
•••
GD are clueless about ccTLDs, even those that they sell. Other threads exist on the topic :)
There is no such rule enforced by the registry, all you need is the authorization code that you provide to the buyer.

Generally speaking, it's not a good idea to use a US registrar for ccTLDs.
 
1
•••
Is this a joke ? The name is available for registration.
You can still register it and hope the appraisals above will become reality...
 
1
•••
Is this a joke ? The name is available for registration.
You can still register it and hope the appraisals above will become reality...
Registration in progress. GD asked 48 hrs for completion of registration.
 
0
•••
48 hours really ?
It's not too late to find another suitable registrar...
 
0
•••
48 hours really ?
It's not too late to find another suitable registrar...
Now too late. I just got the email of completion. Can I PM you?
 
0
•••
Indeed it's registered now. Sure you can PM me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back