Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Piti.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anders_oie@hotm

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

Can someone tell me the value of PITI.INFO?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
10/15$ reseller
 
1
•••
Thanks! That's what I thought. Rep added
 
0
•••
decent google results..most extensions taken..and the .net, .biz, and .org are developed. I would say $10-$20 for a reseller...If you could sell to one of the owners of those developed site maybe high xx to low xxx
 
1
•••
Excellent CVCV.info combination

I'm a fan of CVCV.info's. I think they have loads of potential and have sold some in the past. I am stocking up. I would hang onto it until you get an end user. $10 reseller is probably top whack but if you find an end user you could easily get $500+

Hope this helps!

Rich B-)
 
1
•••
you can get up 300/500$ (end user)
 
0
•••
I would say this name is worth in the Low $xx range undeveloped
 
1
•••
Thanks for all appraisals. Rep added.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back