Dynadot

X.com - No longer simply a redirect

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
http://www.x.com

Just thought it'll be cool to share. No longer a redirect to paypal but a site where they showcase their experimental products. :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GreenGambler said:
HaHa.. That would be awsome for you.. Crappy for the rest of the world, if someone could truely TM just a letter and prevent it from being used any where else...

I'll be rooting for ya Italian!!!! :bingo:
Overstock.com has a TM on the letter O :hehe:

•••
kwok said:
I wonder who will buy eBay next? :)

I wouldn't mind eBay paying a couple of million for 1 of my sites. :)

•••
keithmt said:
GreenGambler said:
HaHa.. That would be awsome for you.. Crappy for the rest of the world, if someone could truely TM just a letter and prevent it from being used any where else...

Lots of people have trademarks on single letters.

I searched the Australian Trademarks for 'X' as a single word, there are plenty of registered 'X' trademarks. Plenty of companies use an 'X' shape for a logo, so they trademark the word 'X' with their unique 'X' shaped logo.

•••
EG.domains said:
You can safely say, nothing lower than $2mil :)
I'll take it at $2,000,000 any day! This is a xx,xxx,xxx domain easily, imo.

•••
Does anyone here remember X.com when it was a payment service? I actually had an account. They paid I think $10 per referral signup. Those were the good ole days.

•••
Good they are developing it but they will lose out on a lot of traffic.

•••
labrocca said:
Does anyone here remember X.com when it was a payment service? I actually had an account. They paid I think $10 per referral signup. Those were the good ole days.
Someone here said they actually co-owned X.com when it was a payment service. Can't remember who it was anymore though.

•••
Awaiting a brand new service from x.com, then I can promote xsucks.com :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back