Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain X-cept.com.....any thoughts re VALUE??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Powers

Grrr8DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
53
I know the hyphen "thing":wtf:..but I think it might have a home??
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Imo it can serve as nice brandable for many good, modern, technology oriented businesses - I do not mind hyphen in this case. x-cept.com looks nice. It does not pass radio test though, so this puts its value quite down. I would feel it as 2k-5k :)
 
0
•••
Actually want to use it for a channel play with a start up called PactSafe

Next gen digital signature platform

Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Could be a nice match play for SocialSynch.com
??????

Or not
 
0
•••
I sold X-ZONE.com for $3.5k, just FYI.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back