Domain Empire

www.RadioStation.me feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Feedback would be greatly appreciated. I just uploaded this website, we are still working on it. it's an online radio station

radiostation.me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we are lazy , dont like to copy-paste , put a proper link

•••
•••
ok , so i must say ,i love the layout at the upper site ,the header, the speakers and the switching images , i think its perfect
imo it was much more cool if that was the all web site , without the lower articles at the bottom , maybe just to put a few small 100X100 images below the articles that can pop up an article or the option to have that facebook chat (pop up so the music will not be disturb )

anyway , if you still want to keep lower section i would change it a bit to fit it with the atmosphere of the upper bulk , more dark colors , to give it a more groovy feel ,

bottom line
i like it ! great domain name and very cool music :)

•••
•••
Good design :) I can`t say anything about content but the design is very good .

•••
I really liked the design, I also had an online radio station few years ago...

Good job for the domain.

•••
Thanx superfly, how far did you get with the radiostation?

•••
I did get a server busy page twice before it would load but overall i like the site and layout the only thing is the adds on the site. I notice those the most since they are in gray. But besides that looks good.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back