NameSilo

domain www.LUHB.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcaricofe

Established Member
Impact
10
I'd like an appraisal of this domain, please.

Some background information:

I've let it lapse, for a stupid reason,* and it's nearing the end of the redemption period. I'm trying to determine if I should pay the ~$85 redemption fee or just let it go.

Thanks in advance!



*Most of my domains are at GoDaddy and this was one of the few at Another Registrar, so it flew right past my radar. Also, I wasn't paying proper attention. Totally my fault.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say no to $85.00

But is a good one close to $10 to $25.00 range.

my $0.02
 
0
•••
Not worth $85, but it is a good one, sorry for you.
It would be around $30 - $35 atm.
 
0
•••
indeed not much more then the regfee i think.

regards
 
0
•••
4 char .com will be exhausted later.
I would renew it early and I think its value will increase.

Why wait to redemption period?
$85 is not a small amount as I will consider too
If you have money, you can get it back.
It' up to your decision.
 
0
•••
I would pay the $85 fee. I am sure that the 4 char domain name would become very valuable in the future.

All the best,
SW
 
0
•••
Low $xx IMO
 
0
•••
The domain isn't bad but it isn't worth $85 either.

You can get a much better LLLL.com for that amount.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back