Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain www.gd

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

amoeba

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi, just got www.gd.
In my experience these www.tld domains are really rare (ex: www.bo sold for $6200)
Appraisals?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try to sell this to godaddy :)
 
0
•••
Did you just reg this??
 
0
•••
dnb8 said:
try to sell this to godaddy :)
great idea, i thought the same thing. it would certainly be shorter to type, and i'm sure bob parsons could throw down some dough for it.

ofclean: no, i got it from another np member.

anybody have thoughts on appraisal value?
 
0
•••
I did a little research on www.xx type domains.
Of the www subdomain of the 236 active ccTLDs:
  • 143 are unavailable or reserved by the registry
  • 42 are used by the government or registry
  • only 51 are registered by end-users, of which only 11 are for sale or parked
So they're really rare finds...

If anybody can give an appraisal estimate I would really appreciate it.
 
0
•••
I'll pay $1k for it straight away. :)
 
0
•••
Smooth said:
I'll pay $1k for it straight away. :)
Thanks for the offer :) I think I'm looking to go higher with it though...
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back