NameSilo

domain www.444.ninja

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,975
Please appraise my .ninja domain

444.com sold for $178,888.89 Year 2008

25363_1c149efeff6efa0bb0926a3427c6d864.png
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can't see any value whatsoever in this domain, sorry.
 
0
•••
Interesting name...It's a new TLD so it will probably get some criticism here, lol. If 444.com sold for that kind of money in 2008, I would have been looking to see if they may have bought any others first. If they bought 444.com that long ago and still don't own 444.net, 444.info, 444.tv, and others.I don't think they will come for the ninja. I'd say around reg fee for now, but if .ninja ever blew up that would certainly go up!
 
0
•••
There is no value in .ninja, companies will just never use an extension like this (unless they sell ninja's)
 
0
•••
Dear ninja haters,

Thank You for Your Opinions, but I'll kill you all!

25363_1c149efeff6efa0bb0926a3427c6d864.png
 
1
•••
It's got potential.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back