ww3.tv

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Pepto, May 20, 2017

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepto

Pepto Established Member

New to the market game seen this and thought it was quirky.

I have it listed on some sites trying to create a little interest.

Fun fact Tuvalu is one of the safe haven's for any ww3 event.

Thoughts on it would be great feedback negative/positive.

Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ngignac

ngignac Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

while .tv isn't great ww3 is a great find. Obviously .com or net would have been the best but for another extension tv is actually a great one. I could see someone producing a ww3 themed tv show being VERY interested in this domain.

Let's hope it's not because ww3 happens and it's made into a documentary....

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  3. ngignac

ngignac Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

In terms of dollar value I have no idea. But I'm confident it's not something you should just flip for a quick small profile. Has strong value for an end user.

4. Pepto

Pepto Established Member

Funnily enough after buying the domain i had a quick search on IMDB there are a two scheduled World War 3 tv series in 2017 (action,sci-fi,war)
    Director:
    Sam Raimi
    Writer:
    George Friedman

& World War III (drama)

This had crossed my mind hopefully they are big hits and people come a knocking for the domain.

The writer on the first project has a book series would be great for it to turn into a fan following series like game of thrones .

Thanks though appreciated again i paid well over what i normally pay for my domains but would like a return on it . I have it listed for silly money again even of its ridiculous it drives traffic.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice