liquidcherry VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 338 Nov 5, 2008 2K views 25 replies #1 CNN uses now hologram technology to project an news anchor?...wow, star wars comes to my mind Cheers Frank
CNN uses now hologram technology to project an news anchor?...wow, star wars comes to my mind Cheers Frank
liquidcherry VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 338 Nov 6, 2008 #22 Dave in Carthage said: I read an article that stated it was a tomogram rather than a hologram.. I don't have the link handy but I think I found it on Reddit.. if I come across it again, I'll post it here. Either way, cool technology! Whoops, here's the link: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008/11/05/tech-holograms.html Click to expand... THX Dave!! Here we go, the truth is out...but, dang we are getting closer Time for me to sharpen AND charge my light saber(soon available with solar technology!!!) :lol: Cheers Frank
Dave in Carthage said: I read an article that stated it was a tomogram rather than a hologram.. I don't have the link handy but I think I found it on Reddit.. if I come across it again, I'll post it here. Either way, cool technology! Whoops, here's the link: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2008/11/05/tech-holograms.html Click to expand... THX Dave!! Here we go, the truth is out...but, dang we are getting closer Time for me to sharpen AND charge my light saber(soon available with solar technology!!!) :lol: Cheers Frank
ennui Account Closed Impact 4 Nov 6, 2008 #23 Seems that future is really closer than it appears to be....
namenut Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 357 Nov 6, 2008 #24 This is awesome technology.... and very much the future in business relations, marketing, advertising, conferencing etc. L2ride55, a NPs member, is all over this sector. I'm very interested myself. note my sig. :hehe:
This is awesome technology.... and very much the future in business relations, marketing, advertising, conferencing etc. L2ride55, a NPs member, is all over this sector. I'm very interested myself. note my sig. :hehe:
MJ VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 66 Nov 7, 2008 #25 BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE! I wish I would have seen this... I'll have to find it on youtube :D