IT.COM

budget: above $5000 WTB one LLL.com for 1 bitcoin.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AK85

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I am looking to invest 1 bitcoin into buying only one 3L.com domain.

with only one condition; 'to have a whois from the 80s'.

Deal will be made via Dan, escrow or epik escrow, I will pay all the fees.

Thanks,
Amr

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just DM sent to you BTC domain.

thanks

•••
•••
Thanks for all the submissions. I have received tons of domains, none met the 1 condition I am after.

Still looking, if you got an 80s 3L.com domain & want to liquidite it for 1 btc dm me.

Offer is valid as long as btc stays under $100k & ends when I buy 1 domain.

Thanks,
Amr

•••
•••
with only one condition; 'to have a whois from the 80s'.

•••
You’re trolling right ? To have a who is from the 80’s ^ you realize the internet was not open to the public officially until the 90’s ...

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I made my request large, underlined & in bold so it is easier to read.

Thanks,

•••
A few months ago when you bumped this I decided to check out how many there were. I wasn't sure whether it's okay to post in these threads unless you're offering a name, and then I forgot all about it, but since I'm reminded of it again, others have posted, and people still don't seem to know what it's about, here's the list of all LLL.com from the 80s, from oldest to most recent (it shouldn't have changed since I don't think any of these have dropped since March):

bbn.com,mcc.com,dec.com,sri.com,ibm.com,sun.com,att.com,gmr.com,tek.com,fmc.com,
isc.com,nsc.com,bdm.com,nec.com,ray.com,gte.com,amd.com,das.com,tti.com,cgi.com,
cts.com,nma.com,kai.com,tic.com,ncr.com,rdl.com,slb.com,utc.com,ide.com,trw.com,
dsc.com,sco.com,wlk.com,cfg.com,ksr.com,isa.com,twg.com,ftp.com,cli.com,qms.com,
vsi.com,cdc.com,nrc.com,sky.com,acc.com,lns.com,mot.com,eeg.com,wri.com,fai.com,
csc.com,tgv.com,mdc.com,mcs.com,tgs.com,ocs.com,mmm.com,sli.com,ics.com,hsi.com,
hrb.com,cac.com,sei.com,mti.com,isx.com,wpg.com,ncd.com,fsg.com,psi.com,gsg.com,
mpx.com,mgh.com,aha.com,ccc.com,ndl.com,odi.com,cri.com,wrs.com,dsi.com,net.com,
pcs.com,bdt.com,dhl.com,ora.com,std.com,amc.com,csf.com,cen.com,mga.com,bbc.com,
ssc.com,mks.com,pcc.com,asa.com,imp.com,dpw.com,drd.com,bss.com,efi.com,ana.com,
aii.com,sns.com,acw.com,sda.com,jvc.com,dra.com,asi.com,lgc.com,val.com,dmc.com,
nls.com,sca.com,sci.com,amp.com,gcg.com,cps.com,isi.com,wec.com,jbx.com

Since there are only 119, and Sky, BBC, IBM, AMD, JVC etc are obviously not going to sell, it shouldn't take too long to contact owners who may be interested in selling.

Hope this is some help, or at least you're okay with it being posted. Good luck.

•••
A few months ago when you bumped this I decided to check out how many there were. I wasn't sure whether it's okay to post in these threads unless you're offering a name, and then I forgot all about it, but since I'm reminded of it again, others have posted, and people still don't seem to know what it's about, here's the list of all LLL.com from the 80s, from oldest to most recent (it shouldn't have changed since I don't think any of these have dropped since March):

bbn.com,mcc.com,dec.com,sri.com,ibm.com,sun.com,att.com,gmr.com,tek.com,fmc.com,
isc.com,nsc.com,bdm.com,nec.com,ray.com,gte.com,amd.com,das.com,tti.com,cgi.com,
cts.com,nma.com,kai.com,tic.com,ncr.com,rdl.com,slb.com,utc.com,ide.com,trw.com,
dsc.com,sco.com,wlk.com,cfg.com,ksr.com,isa.com,twg.com,ftp.com,cli.com,qms.com,
vsi.com,cdc.com,nrc.com,sky.com,acc.com,lns.com,mot.com,eeg.com,wri.com,fai.com,
csc.com,tgv.com,mdc.com,mcs.com,tgs.com,ocs.com,mmm.com,sli.com,ics.com,hsi.com,
hrb.com,cac.com,sei.com,mti.com,isx.com,wpg.com,ncd.com,fsg.com,psi.com,gsg.com,
mpx.com,mgh.com,aha.com,ccc.com,ndl.com,odi.com,cri.com,wrs.com,dsi.com,net.com,
pcs.com,bdt.com,dhl.com,ora.com,std.com,amc.com,csf.com,cen.com,mga.com,bbc.com,
ssc.com,mks.com,pcc.com,asa.com,imp.com,dpw.com,drd.com,bss.com,efi.com,ana.com,
aii.com,sns.com,acw.com,sda.com,jvc.com,dra.com,asi.com,lgc.com,val.com,dmc.com,
nls.com,sca.com,sci.com,amp.com,gcg.com,cps.com,isi.com,wec.com,jbx.com

Since there are only 119, and Sky, BBC, IBM, AMD, JVC etc are obviously not going to sell, it shouldn't take too long to contact owners who may be interested in selling.

Hope this is some help, or at least you're okay with it being posted. Good luck.

Thanks for the note. I certainly wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge on this thread as I have received many emails from domainers saying it is not possible. After acquiring the 3rd oldest 4L.com domain listed for sale on the internet (hewm.com) 'after link.com & able.com' I even have a different thread for any 4L.com from the 80s for 1 eth here, I thought now it is time to move to the next league; 3L.com

I will leave this thread open until I acquire at least one domain & as long as bitcoin stays under $100k

Thanks,
Amr

Last edited:
•••
•••
After acquiring the 3rd oldest 4L.com domain listed for sale on the internet (hewm.com) 'after link.com & able.com' I even have a different thread for any 4L.com from the 80s for 1 eth here, I thought now it is time to move to the next league; 3L.com

Yeah I think I checked that too (the LLLL one) when I saw the thread a couple of months ago. I think there are only 30 such names, which include dell, ford, imax, agfa, sony, so realistically fewer than 25 that might sell. I am curious if the PMs you've received in that thread are for what you are asking for, because that is ultra rare. Your hewm.com is of course the oldest non-80s LLLL.com. :)

Edit: Sorry, just clicked on the hewm.com link (I assumed it was just a link to the site) and you explain it's the first 90s LLLL. :D

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I think I checked that too (the LLLL one) when I saw the thread a couple of months ago. I think there are only 30 such names, which include dell, ford, imax, agfa, sony, so realistically fewer than 25 that might sell. I am curious if the PMs you've received in that thread are for what you are asking for, because that is ultra rare. Your hewm.com is of course the oldest non-80s LLLL.com. :)

Edit: Sorry, just clicked on the hewm.com link (I assumed it was just a link to the site) and you explain it's the first 90s LLLL. :D

You're right! There are very few of them, that's why I think it'll take me some time before i can be lucky enough to acquire one! I have contacted some owners but they were not willing to sell, so i hired a broker to reach more owners but again we failed since majority did not want to sell even at a generous offer.

Here on NP i have never received any 4L domain from 80s, in fact majority here have no interest in the age of the domain. I think it is a personal taste just like anything in life. I truly believe that a non-dropped domain from the 80s (4L or 3L) is worth every penny! I will keep working on it till i find a seller, fingers crossed! :)

hewm is one of my favorites in my 'small' portfolio. I'm glad you like it :)

Last edited:
•••
I found one but you'll need ~$1/4m.. Plus 10% commission for me so we can do it should your budget accommodate.

Ready to proceed?

:cigar:

•••
I found one but you'll need ~$1/4m.. Plus 10% commission for me so we can do it should your budget accommodate.

Ready to proceed?

:cigar:
Thank you. Not for me.

•••
@AK85 Interesting request ...hope you get it. I got to say I've very rarely seen an available domain in recent memory from the 80s, that's a tough one

Last edited:
•••
@AK85 Interesting request ...hope you get it. I got to say I've very rarely seen an available domain in recent memory from the 80s, that's a tough one
Thanks man. Yeah, it's not easy. Let's hope bitcoin reaches a $100k end of this year and it will be done :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back