budget: above $0 WTB old content sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam h

Established Member
Impact
Looking for you old negelected sites which have either good content on, or are service related with some history.

Looking to buy quite a few so budget is limited to low $xxx per site.

Niches, will consider most things but most interested in property, industry / business / manufacturing, entertainment, fashion, beauty, webmaster, construction/tradesmen.

No adult or illigal, No automated stuff.

Just unique content sites, services related sites ( I.e plumbers, builders ) or aged sites with backlinks/history.

PM Only please, must include URL and asking price. If you have something that's of interest i will get in touch.

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sent you a PM 3 days ago, you have not responded to this PM
my-drone.space is for sale, 50 USD
website is 2 years old

•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back