budget: $500+/item [WTB] LL .LL domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdonline

Top Member
Impact
2,691
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy few LL .LL domains.

Please note: The renewal price for the extensions must < 100$/year. And must accept global registrants.

I accept .biz also.

My budget is vary per domain, total budget is above 2k$.

Please PM me the domain names with price. I won't reply if there is no price.

Thanks,.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, is the second 'LL' a pattern or an extension?
 
0
•••
0
•••
.LL extensions mean the extensions that have 2 letters
Oh that's pattern you mean there. Which means it can be .io, .ly .in etc right?
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to buy few LL .LL domains.

Please note: The renewal price for the extensions must < 100$/year. And must accept global registrants.

I accept .biz also.

My budget is vary per domain, total budget is above 2k$.

Please PM me the domain names with price. I won't reply if there is no price.

Thanks,.
Would u consider LLL.LL but it's a brilliant domain hack? Thank you
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Still looking
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back