budget: above $500 WTB Keyword .coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabhjaindelhi2008

Established Member
Impact
Want to buy keyword .com names (not more than 2 words)
Should be English Words
Average Monthly Searches > or = 1,000 (Exact)
CPC > or = 1 USD
Competition - Medium or High

Price - 10-100 USD per name
Payment: By Paypal
PM me the names along with the expected prices and post "PM sent" in the thread.
Immediate deal

Note: All the individuals PMs will be replied to within 72 hours.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you take from other registrars

I have got some beautiful domains but with NameBright

plz let me know

•••
•••
Thread Edited. Accepting domains registered with all the reputed registrars. My only concern is there shouldn't be any account change locking period. For Example: "Today I buy xxxxxxxxx.com and I want to transfer it to an end-user's account with the registrar after 1-3 days of acquiring the domain and I get the notification like "Can change account only after 10 days or 30 days or 45 days". " If the name is outstanding and the locking period is maximum 5 days as in case of Name.com, it will be acceptable. Not more than this. Thanks

•••
Do you take from other registrars

I have got some beautiful domains but with NameBright

plz let me know
Yes, you can share your names with me. Just, please refer to my latest comment on the thread

•••
I am not looking for any brand-ables at the moment. Please refrain from messaging these names to me. Kindly send the names which strictly adhere to the criteria specified in the thread. If in doubt, feel free to message me.

•••
•••
PM sent. please have a look and let me know

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back