Lookin for Soulmate!VIP Member
Impact
Requirements :

1. English is must, and im ready pay MAX $3K
2. Good age: >6 mo
3. Good Design

Please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Don't mind if it's a novice question. How you'll know if the site is approved by Google? I've a friend who owns around 400 news websites and he might look to sell some or any of them at perfect fit price.

Regards

•••
He would have had to apply to google news for inclusion - they do not just automatically accept you. In addition, they would have to have installed a special google news site map to index their stories/articles.

To check go to news.google.com and enter site:url

If it is included it will list the news stories published in the google news index.

•••
Don't mind if it's a novice question. How you'll know if the site is approved by Google? I've a friend who owns around 400 news websites and he might look to sell some or any of them at perfect fit price.

Regards

If its possible, please Refer your friends to this threads.. Please let me know if he owned a good one for me. Im could pay up to $100 if i have make a deal to your friends.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back