Dynadot

budget: above $5000 WTB GENERIC .com keyword domains with verifiable revenue and traffic

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a silent investor that I'm working with that is floating me the money to reinvest in domaining. His budget is flexible and entirely dependent upon the particular domain and it's revenue -- and we're not necessarily looking to spend all of the money in one place. In fact, we'd rather buy a diversified group of domains.

I'm looking for generic keyword domains - preferably EMDs - that are making consistent money. Preferably 2 word domains, but 3 word domains will be considered. Both traffic and revenue would need to be verified before we could even consider making an offer.

Only .com domains will be considered.

NO TRADEMARKS, HYPHENS OR TYPOS

Do not post replies here - send PM please. Thanks!

Folks, do NOT just PM me solely your domain name - MUST INCLUDE ANNUAL REVENUE, SOURCE OF REVENUE, DAILY UNIQUE VISITORS, SOURCE OF TRAFFIC.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've got a silent investor that I'm working with that is floating me the money to reinvest in domaining. His budget is flexible and entirely dependent upon the particular domain and it's revenue -- and we're not necessarily looking to spend all of the money in one place. In fact, we'd rather buy a diversified group of domains.

I'm looking for generic keyword domains - preferably EMDs - that are making consistent money. Preferably 2 word domains, but 3 word domains will be considered. Both traffic and revenue would need to be verified before we could even consider making an offer.

Only .com domains will be considered.

NO TRADEMARKS, HYPHENS OR TYPOS

Do not post replies here - send PM please. Thanks!

You need to have an exact budget.

•••
Verified Domains doesn't offer any verification of traffic and revenue from what I can tell from your website - rather it appears to focus on reputation management. If I'm wrong, please let me know

•••
You need to have an exact budget.
The budget is $20k, but as I mentioned above we would rather break that budget up into a bunch of purchases instead of blowing the whole load at one time.

•••
ebess, the larger plans/reports offer those checks. We manually look at historical data, such as traffic from sources such as semrush.com, and other similar sites.

•••
ebess, the larger plans/reports offer those checks. We manually look at historical data, such as traffic from sources such as semrush.com, and other similar sites.
Thanks for the clarification. We will keep that in mind.

•••
only the ppc service or screenshots or redirection of traffic to potential buyers server, can serve as a means to verify actual traffic and revenue produced from a domain.

3rd party data should not acceptable alone

btw: even though you stated a budget, what multiples for your criteria are you prepared to pay, in addition to the domains' inherent value?

imo....

•••
only the ppc service or screenshots or redirection of traffic to potential buyers server, can serve as a means to verify actual traffic and revenue produced from a domain.

100% agree. Even screenshots can be altered.

btw: even though you stated a budget, what multiples for your criteria are you prepared to pay, in addition to the domains' inherent value?

Depends on the domain - in most cases will pay 1 years worth of revenue.

•••
100% agree. Even screenshots can be altered.
yes, they can, but that screenshot can be verified by the ppc service

ebess said:
Depends on the domain - in most cases will pay 1 years worth of revenue.

ugg...

1 year multiples, me pass

Thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back