IT.COM

WTB Domain For Sale Landing Page

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need minimalist, modern, and responsive design landing page using Bootstrap 4.

1st Section - Pretty much white space, with a person or persons doing something outdoors, with some kind of meaning that they are going places or improving themselves. Open to other mimimalist/modern ideas. Maybe also with the clouds in the sky moving, slowly. On the right side will be a vertical bullet point menu for the three sections. The picture will be very important.

2nd Section - Reasoning why this is a good domain to buy

3rd Section - 2 halves. Leftside - Bullet Points. Rightside - Contact/Offer, with Google Recaptcha.

Header & Footer

You must be able to provide examples of you minimal and modern designs to be considered.

Must transfer copyright to me (except for any public domain/free images used) and must obviously be unique.

All communications should be via PM.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still need this contaCT ME. i HAVE

•••
Any more interest?

Last edited:
•••
I'm still wanting and searching for this.

•••
I'm still wanting and searching for this.

check out: WebDesignStudioChicago.Com we have everything you need in there.

•••
check out: WebDesignStudioChicago.Com we have everything you need in there.

I like what I see. There is stuff in there I hadn't even thought off. What was missing was how much this costs.

•••
I like what I see. There is stuff in there I hadn't even thought off. What was missing was how much this costs.
message me! price will depend. are you looking just for a platform? or are you trying to buy whole business module?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back