NameSilo

budget: above $50 WTB Brandable Domain for Web Support/Maintenance Company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalraro

Impact
We're launching a company that will provide support/maintenance and edits for websites. The distinction is that this company would not make new sites - just edit/support existing ones.

Some keywords that could work are web/website and support/care/maintenance but honestly I would likely prefer something catchy and non generic too... For example, I would prefer "Supporty" than "Web Support". If it is a word + suffix or prefix + word then I would like it to flow nicely when you say it out loud.

Regardless, the name should pass the radio test - people must be able to spell it when they hear it.

.com is ideal - open to one of the cool extensions if it makes sense with the name (ie. web.ly or support.io) but I would not like to compete with the .com if it exists, so definitely no .net .org .info or anything like that, unless if it comes with the .com too.

Short is great, but not necessary.

Totally open to completely random, but great sounding and brandable names (ie. Borly).

I've been away from the industry and forums for a while, so not sure if PMs or posting here is better - I'm thinking PM.

Looking to spend $50-$100 but if I really like the name then I may do a little more.

Looking forward to seeing what you have! Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We're launching a company that will provide support/maintenance and edits for websites. The distinction is that this company would not make new sites - just edit/support existing ones.

Some keywords that could work are web/website and support/care/maintenance but honestly I would likely prefer something catchy and non generic too... For example, I would prefer "Supporty" than "Web Support". If it is a word + suffix or prefix + word then I would like it to flow nicely when you say it out loud.

Regardless, the name should pass the radio test - people must be able to spell it when they hear it.

.com is ideal - open to one of the cool extensions if it makes sense with the name (ie. web.ly or support.io) but I would not like to compete with the .com if it exists, so definitely no .net .org .info or anything like that, unless if it comes with the .com too.

Short is great, but not necessary.

Totally open to completely random, but great sounding and brandable names (ie. Borly).

I've been away from the industry and forums for a while, so not sure if PMs or posting here is better - I'm thinking PM.

Looking forward to seeing what you have! Thanks
You must post a budget as per forum rules

•••
•••
•••
•••
PM sent with a good domain for your purpose.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice and catchy premium domain name -> number1pro.com Price ($60 USD)

This domain fits perfectly for a website (sales, forums, information, trading, games, etc.).
This domain name sends a message to users that you are the number 1, whatever the content of the website.

domain age-> 7 years and 3 months old
EstiBot Value: $ 300 USD
Keywords: number 1 pro
SLD: number1pro

Avg Search Results (keyword): 883.000
Avg Search Results (sld): 40.700

Registar : GoDaddy

How to buy ? is easy !!!
Just perform a search on the website (Godaddy) with the domain name and make the purchase.
*If you continue to see the domains with the old price please wait until the price gets updated

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back